Chapter 1

((A picture of Brynn Solo!!))

Sitting in my chair I look at the computer monitor seeing what's going on outside the world of where I'm living right now. Everything seems fine, but lately the First Order have been going to different planets taking young kids and killing families which makes me sick to my stomach knowing that's what the First Order's leader is doing when he could be something better instead of being cruel and harsh to people. Sighing I turn the computer off and rub my temples and then go get out of my pajamas since I have to meet with my mom soon. Getting change I put my clothes on and then put my jacket on and spray my vanilla and rose perfume and brush my curly light brown hair.

((Brynn's outfit!! Minus the hat and bag!!))

((Brynn's jacket!!))

Leaving the room I walk around and people greet me with a smile and nod in my direction. "Morning Miss Brynn." They smile. I say good morning back and continue looking around for my mom. Where on the galaxy is she? Sighing I walk into room and hear her voice. "Morning Mom." I say softly once she finishes talking to someone. She looks over with the person and smiles. "Morning Brynn, how did you sleep?" She asks hugging me tightly. "Fine, took awhile, but I finally fell asleep." I answer hugging her back. She nods and kisses my head. She turns back to the person she was talking with a sigh. "Still no Poe?" She asks. "We haven't heard a word from him since he landed on the planet Jakku. Last thing he said was he'll let us know when he's coming back." The guy says. She sighs some more and nods. We can only hope for the best that he's okay and nothing bad has happened to him in the process of retrieving the map." Mom says. The guy nods and leaves me with my mom.

"You sent Poe out to retrieve what map?" I ask. "The map to find your uncle." She answers. "Uncle Luke?" I ask. She nods. "He's out there still Lexie, I can feel it." She whispers touching her heart gently. I nod slowly. "What ever happened to him Mom?" I ask sitting down. "I don't know Brynn, I wish I knew. One day he left and that was the end of it, but I know he not dead as everyone claims he is." She says touching my shoulder. I nod slowly pushing my light brown hair back. "What about Dad and Uncle Chewie? When are they coming back?" I ask missing them. "Oh honey, I wish I knew when they were coming back, but you know how your dad is.....doesn't like to be contacted when he's busy on a mission." She smiles. Nodding I hug her and stand up. "Let's hope he's not in any trouble." She chuckles. I nod and smile back. "When isn't Dad in any trouble." I joke. "Good point." She hums with a small smile.

We talk some more until Mom gets called to go somewhere and I just watch her leave with someone and I walk around the base some more and talk with some pilots. "Do you guys need any help?" I ask. "Yeah, we need to get this wing fix before Poe returns." One of the pilots say. "Why?" I ask. "This is his ship, he took a temporary ship for his mission." They explain. Nodding I grab some tools and I start fixing it with them. "Thanks so much Lexie. You're the best!" They hug me. "You're welcome Chase." I hug back and then go to my room so I can have some alone time. Sitting on my bed I sigh and just stare at the ceiling of my room. Being the daughter of the resistance leader is a lot of pressure I would have never guessed how much pressure it was. Hearing people run and chat excitingly I sit up opening my door and see people running pass my door. "Hey where is everyone going?" I ask a person running pass my door. "The Falcon has returned!" They scream excitingly without really stopping. What's the Falcon?

Putting my jacket back on I leave and follow everyone out of the base where we keep all our ships. Walking out I see a black person and another person who I'm assuming is Poe, because I've seen him on base talking with my mom, but I never said anything to him, because he always seems busy being a resistance pilot. Then I see a Wookiee which makes me smile and I run towards them. "Dad! Uncle Chewie!!" I scream. They look over at me running to them which makes them smile. "Brynn!" Dad smiles hugging me tightly. "Hey Dad, how was it?" I ask pulling away from the hug. "It was good I guess, only good part about it is that I got the Millennium Falcon back." He smiles over at his ship. "Millennium Falcon?" I raise an eyebrow. "My ship from back in the day, before the First Order came." He explains ruffling my hair. I nod and hug Chewie. "Hey Uncle Chewie." He does his normal sound and hugs me tightly.

" He does his normal sound and hugs me tightly

((A picture of Leia Skywalker/Solo!!))

((A picture of Han Solo!!))

((A picture of Chewbacca!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My first ever Star Wars fan fiction!! I'm so excited for it!! NOW I DON'T OWN OF THE CHARACTERS BESIDES BRYNN!! And the plot isn't gonna be like the real one from the movies! It'll have the same concept and most of the correct movie version, just with a little twist of mine!! Please comment and vote!!