Chapter 3

((A picture of Poe Dameron and Alexis Solo!!))

Yawning I get up and put my dish in the sink. "Thank you for dinner. I'm gonna head to bed." I hug mom and dad. "Goodnight Brynn, sleep well." They smile kissing my head. Nodding I kiss their cheeks and leave going to my dorm and get change and brush my hair gently and then yawn. Gosh I'm soo tired. I'm glad Dad and Uncle Chewie are back. Laying down in bed I get under my blankets and stare at the ceiling waiting to fall asleep. Closing my eyes I feel sleep take over my body.

((Next Day))

Waking up I roll on my side to see the sun coming in from the curtains I have. Climbing out of bed I go and get change and just hum to myself. Once I'm dress I walk out and put my shoes on and then brush my curly light brown hair and just take a deep breath. Let's get this day going.

 Let's get this day going

((Brynn's outfit!))

Walking out I see people walking around with drinks and I just mind my own business until I walk into Uncle Chewie. "Morning Uncle Chewie." I say as he helps me off the ground. He gives his usual roar and I raise an eyebrow. "Dad wants me?" I ask. He nods. "Thanks." I leave and go to where dad is. Walking around I just realize I don't even know where he is at and this is a big base. Probably should have asked Uncle Chewie first where he was. Walking around base I end up where all the ships are kept and I see dad's ship the Millenium Falcon and I wonder if he's there. Making my way over there I hear noise which makes me wonder if it's dad. Finally reaching the ship I see dad fixing something from his ship. "Hey Dad, you wanted to see me?" I ask. He looks up and nods. Clapping his hands together he smiles slightly. "Yes I did, I'm glad you care enough to listen to Chewie." He chuckles. Rolling my eyes I cross my arms. "So what do you need me for?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Come with me and you'll found out." He says walking into his ship. I follow him into the ship and wow it's amazing inside the ship. We walk farther in the ship and he leans against a table and I have my arms still crossed. "What's up Dad?" I ask. He smiles. "You know how you wanted a pet for the longest time?" He asks. Nodding slowly I narrow my eyes. "Yeaah, what are you getting at?" I ask. "Well, I know how much you wanted one and while I was on my mission I got something for you." He says and brings a box with holes in it. "I found this cute little critter wandering around on its own." He opens the lid and a cute little white dog pops out and wags it curly tail. "Oh my gooooooooooossshhh, Dad! She's so precious!" I smile and get on my knees and let her sniff me. "I'm glad you like the surprise." He chuckles. "Like? No! I love it!" I hug him tightly. He hugs back and kisses my head. "You can name her." He smiles pulling away. "Really!?!" He nods and I pick her up once she gets used to me. "I'm gonna call you Topanga." I smile and kiss her soft head. "Topanga? That's a cute name for her." He says petting her behind the ear. Nodding we leave the ship and I go back to my room and give her bath quickly so she looks less stray. Once she finishes up she automatically follows me like she's known me for her whole life.

Smiling we leave my room and she follows me happily down the hall and to the canteen so we can get food because I'm starving. Arriving there I grab some food and walk out with Topanga and see Finn sitting by himself outside. Raising an eyebrow I walk over to him. "Hey." I say when I reach him. He looks at me shock for a moment and nods. "Hi." He says. "May I sit with you?" I ask. "Oh um, sure." He nods. Sitting next to him I start eating. "How come you're out here by yourself?" I ask putting my food down. "Because everyone is skeptical of me." He sighs. "Because you're a stormtrooper?" I ask. He nods. "They all think I'm gonna tell the First Order where you guys are or give them information." He explains looking at Topanga who's licking his hand. "Well, I wouldn't let it get to you. Because it's not really worth it, they don't know anything about you Finn, only you know who you are and what you're heart is about. So ignore them." I tell him looking at him. He looks at me smiling slightly. "Thanks Brynn, it means a lot." I nod and finish eating breakfast. "Come on, you can hang with me for the day and we'll prove to everyone you're not who they think you are." I hum getting off the rocks. He nods and gets off too and we walk back into the base and everyone moves out of our way whispering. "Hold your head high Finn." I whisper in his ear.

He nods and we continue to walk and go to my room. Arriving to my room we sit down in my room and he just takes my room in. "I thought stormtroopers where clones of each other and not people." I say looking at him. He nods. "That's how it use to be, but now the First Order is taking little kids from their families and brainwashing them to work for them and become stormtroopers." He explains. "If they're brainwashing them how come you don't act like a typical one?" I raise an eyebrow. "I don't know, we were getting ready to kill a group of people and I couldn't do it.....it just felt so wrong and I knew right then and there I couldn't kill people who don't deserve it." He explains. "You just got a feeling that it's not what you wanted?" He looks at me. "Exactly, that's what it felt like! How do you know that?" He asks. "Lucky guess." I shrug. He nods slowly. "So you're the general's daughter and Han's daughter?" He asks. I nod and push my light brown hair back. "That must be nice." He says. "Sometimes. Having a dad and mom who were both in this war since the beginning gets too much and expectations get too high for me and it's hard to live up to it. I just want to go out and explore the galaxy like how my parents  did." I look at Finn.

"You're parents don't let you?" He asks. "Yeah it's too dangerous for me apparently and they want me on base to help out, but deep down inside I know I can help them by fighting the actual fights like Poe and my dad do." I say looking out the window and see the ships.

((A picture of Topanga Solo!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well Brynn got a pet!! And she's slowly becoming friends with Finn!! Please comment and vote!!