Kushi's bday.....

Start from the beginning

He closed his eyes on one more bad moment of guilt.

He felt her fragrance near him and slowly he felt someone hugging him by neck. Her soft hands caressed his thick hair and her soft cheeks rested against his. He knew whom he's hallucinating...... May be He's living a little sane by hallucinating her like this..... By missing her he ended up hallucinating her.

He inhaled a sharp breath. Arnav - Khushi.......

Kushi - Hmm....

Arnav - Kya thum Kabhi bhi mere paas Nahi aaogi ?

Kushi - Did you call me ? Did you tried to stop me ?

Arnav - How can I ? I hurted you very much.

Kushi - What do you want me to do ?

Arnav - I don't know.

Kushi - Stay calm. Don't stress and hurt yourself. I already told you, No matter what Iam always with you....

Arnav - Iam so sorry.

Kushi giggled - Open your eyes.

Arnav - No..... I knew if I open my eyes you will leave me like always.....

He heard her giggling sound. Kushi - I won't. Iam always around you only..... You only didn't knew it.

Arnav - Really ? I want you Kushi. But I knew this that I don't deserve you...... I don't know what to decide. I lost my peace.

Kushi - Hmm..... Holding the past will never heal you. Let go of it. Seek forgiveness and learn to forgive yourself. That's the way to your peaceful life.

Kushi giggled again and Arnav jerked from his little nap. God dammit he was day dreaming........

He again looked at his surroundings to register that he is in his office.

A small smile occupied his face. Arnav - Even away for miles...... You are the only one that could help me....... Thanks Kushi.

He looked at the side table at her photo - So tomorrow is my princess's  bday. I know, I don't deserve you, but I wanna give it a try Kushi. May be..... Sab teek ho jaai..... Kise Patha ? Hein na ?

NK came back with Arnav's tablet - Here you go Arnav. Have this tablet with warm water.

Arnav smiled - I don't want. You eat.....

NK - " Is this a chocolate that everyone will like to have it. This is yucky tablet " he said looking at his hands.

Lavanya and Vividha along with Atharv entered the cabin with files in their hand. Arnav stood up and picked his coat.

Atharv - Bro are you leaving somewhere......  ? You have asked for this files......

Arnav - Yes..... shopping.... Keep the files. I'll look after that afterwards.

Atharv and NK frowned.

NK - Shopping ? Why ?

Arnav - it's Kushi's bday tomorrow. So Iam going to shopping for shop something for her.

Lavanya and Vividha smiled widely. Atharv - What Bhabhi's bday ? You could've told me before Yaar...... ? I would've selected something. By the way when she came back ?

Arnav - She didn't. NK and Atharv cancel all of my meetings tomorrow.

NK - Why ?

Girls - Because he is out of town tomorrow.......

Arnav - Sharp girls. And Stupid Monkey Iam leaving for Nanital.

Girls & NK - All the best.....

Arnav - Thanks.......

They moved out except Atharv.

Atharv - Bro, Get something nice..... And please don't let this chance go......

Arnav - Sure. Mujhe Bohot mann Kar Raha hei, usse Milne Ka...... Uske sath Rehene ka.... So I will be with her tomorrow. You guys handle here.

Atharv hugged him - Iam so happy for you bro. If possible be back with her only.....

Arnav - I wish it could happen.

Atharv - Can I ask you something ?

Arnav nodded his head. Atharv - Do you love her ?

Arnav smiled - " Usse jab Mila thabse......(from the time I met her ) But I spoiled everything. I will make it up Atharv...... I will..... " He said determined....

Atharv smiled and patted his back - You better apologize to my Bhabhi.....

Arnav - Ok. He said and ran away making him giggle.