Kushi's bday.....

Começar do início

Kushi smiled and blinked her eyes making him smile. Arnav stood up with difficult and hugged her - I missed you. Why you left me ?

Kushi - I didn't left you, Iam always with you only.

Arnav - Right.... You are always with me only.

Kushi smiled and hugged him burying her face in his chest. As he felt her soft skin in his rough chest, he gasped.

Kushi raised her head and placed a kiss on his cheek making his breath sharp. He was about to hug her when she vanished in thin air. He was shocked.

He looked here and there trying to spot her and when he didn't he got insane and started pulling his hairs shrieking and pushing the things on floor. Finally he fell on his knees and cried loud.

Arnav - " Kushi....... " He shouted as if she will come back to him at this mid of night.

He never been this helpless in his life except the time of his family's demise. After that day these fifteen days made him go through the same tough phase where he couldn't move forward nor backward. He felt as if his world had stopped.

And he could do nothing except going through this pain and hurt for the deeds he had done.

On the other side -

Nanital -

Kushi woke up from the bed suddenly feeling uneasy and sat on the garden and looked at the Sky and sighed.

It's almost fifteen days she has been away from the place she belonged to..... She is missing Delhi very much.

She is calling her father every now and then to pretend that everything is alright when in the reality it is not. She wiped the lone tears that fell from her eyes.

Opening her phone she played some songs but she heard nothing. Her mind was not in her place. She switched off everything and went back to her bed and closed her eyes.

Next morning -

Arnav was sitting in his cabin with his splitting headache. NK who came into his cabin saw him in some trouble.

NK - Arnav are you ok ?

Arnav - Yeah...... Actually No. Iam having severe headache. Can you please ask someone to get me a pill.

NK - Sure why not ? I'll ask peon to bring tablet for you. I'll come afterwards.

Arnav nodded his head and leaned back on his chair. In that silent surrounding a loud shrill of his phone's ringtone boomed in the room making him groan.

He picked his phone ready to blast, but seeing the caller he gulped and attended it.

Arnav - Yes, Abeer.......

Abeer - Hey Arnav what's up ?

Arnav - All good. What about you ?

Abeer - Iam fine. Actually I called you to tell an important information to you.

Arnav - What ?

Abeer - Actually tomorrow it is Kushi's bday. If you call and wish her at night 12 She'll be so happy. Can you call her ?

Arnav smiled - Is that a question to ask ? I'll definitely call her. Thanks for the useful information Abeer.

Abeer - You are welcome dude.

Arnav spoke with him for few minutes and kept the call. A sad chuckle left his mouth.

Arnav - I don't mind calling her Abeer....... But what if she don't want me to do that...... I don't want to upset her on her bday.