As the days fly by

Touma POV.

In Atlas academy, I had to share a room with Qrow and Oscar. I was sleeping in the top bunk.

Qrow: Hey Touma. Wake up, we have a mission.

Touma:(yawn) Okay..

I rolled out of bed, while forgetting that I had chosen the top bunk, due to that, I fell to the floor.

Touma:(grunts)....... Ow...

I then got up, got dressed, and made my way to the debriefing room. I may or may not have gotten lost for a bit, but I eventually found my way.

When I got there, I saw how everyone had new outfits, and heard how they got there weapons upgraded.

Clover: Let's begin.

From what I understand, we have to go to a mine, fine a Grimm, and get rid of it.

Touma: Wait. How are we going to get there?

Clover: We're going take a Bullhead and then jump out. So I hope you have a landing strategy.

Touma: Oh no.....

(Play opening)

Clover: Are you ready everyone?

Touma: Not really......

I was looking over the open hanger door, with a parachute equipped.

Clover: Let's go!

He then pushed me out of the Bullhead.

Touma: Ahhh!

I pulled the cord and began gliding twords the direction Qrow and Clover were heading. I hit the side of the mine and landed in front of Qrow and Clover.

Clover: Not bad.

Touma: Thanks.....

Qrow helped me up, and we began traveling through the mine.

We eventually came across the grimm we were looking for. It looked like a ghost with a mask.

Clover:(tells others through earpiece) We've located the target.

The Grimm then phased into the wall and created a body, made out of rocks and dust.

I try running up to the grimm, but it swiped it's arm like construct at me. I quickly jump back to avoid the hit.

Clover began attacking the Grimm, but then Qrow pulled him back, and stopped him from getting crushed by debree.

The Grimm however, escaped.

Clover:( to earpiece) The target escaped, and is heading deeper into the mine.

Clover: Thanks Qrow.

Qrow: I wouldn't thank me if I were you. My semblance is bad luck, I can't always control it.

Clover: Funny, my semblance is good luck.

Clover then used his fishing rod to help clear a path for us.

Clover: Lucky you.

Clover then began walking twords the direction the Grimm went.

Touma: Good luck? Does that mean your semblances cancel each other's out, and leave me with my misfortune?

Qrow: I don't know, maybe?