Talking to people

Touma: POV.

I was in class, learning about semblances and aura with are teacher Tsukuyomi Komoe.

Seeing that I don't have a aura or semblance, this class was pretty bland. No matter what I do, my right arm will prevent me from having any of those things.

Komoe: Remember class if you fail the test you'll have to play the punishment game after class, plus extra training with me and miss Goodwitch.

Motoharu:(whispering) I heard that the punishment game is where you have to play poker blind folded and win 10 games in a row to leave.

Aogami:(whispering) I wouldn't mind being punished by her.

Touma:(whispering) Great, your a masochist and you are into lollies.

Komoe: Mister Kamijou, because you are on a solo team you need four times the credit. So you will have to do the punishment game and training.

Motoharu:(whispering) I think teacher likes you.

Touma:(sigh)

I looked out the window to see a bunch of students having a lesson out side.

Motoharu: Miss Komoe, Kamijou is looking at the girls out side!

Komoe:(crying)

Everyone in class: You made her cry!

Touma: Such Misfortune.

I was in the cafeteria, sitting with teams RWBY and JNPR.

Nora was telling a story while Ren corrected her.

Ren: She's been having the same dream for weeks now.

The perverted duo arrived.

Motoharu: Look who it is. Are lord and savior Kamijou.