Cloning around with the sisters.

Touma POV

After the festival was over we went back home.

Motoharu had told us to train and or take it easy, because it's going to take a while until a nother mission is given to are not named team.

I decided to go talk with Glynda and see if she could help me with my hand to hand combat. After fighting Tomson, I realized my fighting skill against people who know martial arts is really lacking.

I call her and explain what I want.

Glynda:(on scroll) I would love to help you but I'm quite busy with repairs for the school. Perhaps another time.

Touma: Sure.

Glynda: But if you want, there is someone that can help with you with that. I'm sure they would be happy to help you.

Touma: Really? Who?

TIMESKIP brought to you by Touma finding out who is going to be training him.

Greg: So, you want to learn martial arts?

Touma: Pretty much. Seeing as I don't have a aura or magic, this is pretty much the only way to get better and help my team members more.

Greg: Epic bro. Don't worry, when I'm done with you, you'll be able to hold your own against..... Like... I don't know.... Ninjas!

Touma: Ninjas?

Greg: Ninjas!

Touma: As long as I can hold my own against people with martial arts, I'll be satisfied.

Greg: Tubular! Now let's get started!

3rd person POV.

Outside the apartment complex she lived in with Accelerator, Last order was standing outside of it.

She was outside because she forgot her keys and now was locked out.

On of the sisters arrived do to Last order sending distress signals threw the Misaka network.

Misaka (S): What seems to be the problem? Says Misaka already putting the pieces together.

Last order: I got locked out of the apartment. Says Misaka Misaka annoyed.

Misaka (S): How did you manage that? Asks Misaka, laughing on the inside.

Last order: It's not my fault! The doors close automatically. Says Misaka Misaka angry at you making fun of her.

Misaka (S): You know that you would have waited alone much longer if Misaka hadn't decided to check on your distress

Misaka (S): You know that you would have waited alone much longer if Misaka hadn't decided to check on your distress. Says Misaka telling you why she's here.