Chapter 50

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SUPER HERO ZAYN JAVADD MALIK I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!💕💕💕💕💕

Stacy's p.o.v
"Where is he Stacy?!" My cousin Aranza questions."Well he's not here so I'm guessing anywhere else from here." I say texting Niall on my phone.To be honest I'm not paying any attention. "Stacy I'm serious and give me that." Aranza says frustratingly and takes my phone."Heyyyyyy?!!? I was texting my bae on there." I whine while trying to reach for my phone.I failed because of my shortness."I don't care.Now answer my question for real this time." Aranza says holding my phone high in the air.Ugh.I hate being short but then again I don't really mind. "I don't know I told Angela to let him know I want him here,so he should be here in any minute." I explain to her looking at my phone the whole time."He better my make up is getting ruined." Aranza says looking in the mirror while still having my phone in her hand.My beautiful baby I will get you back.Okay maybe I need some time away from my phone,but as I think about it nahhh.I don't even know why she's wearing make up but it's none of my business.Just then my door bell rang I jumped out of the bed and to the door.Then I saw my sister running to get to the door too.Oh no she must have found out Louis was coming over.She might have a sorta crush on him.I'm not sure but I have to beat her to the door.I was so close to the door but Lux tripped me and I fell on the floor."Hey there Lux." Louis greets I raise my head up a little to see.I saw my sister jump into Louis' arms and start hugging all over him."Hey-Whoa Stacy what happened?" Louis asks lifting me up.I look at my sister and she gave me a cold hard stare telling me not to tell him what really happened."You know me I just like lying around." I say dusting off a bit of dirt on my jeans."Oh okay?" Louis says questionably."But what did you want to see me for?" He asks changing the subject."Oh yeah almost forgot follow me." I say grabbing his hand and leading him to my room.When we get there Louis said "Whoa whoa whoa Stacy I like you and all but-" "Louis ewwww no we didn't come here for that!!" I cut him off seeing where he was going with it."Well excuse me but you know a lad like me is very well me." I say smiling because it's true."Yeah I know." Stacy says giggling."But I want you to meet my cousin because you are taking her on a date." Stacy explains smiling at me."I'm going to do what?!" "He is going to do what?!!!!" Lux and I question at the same time."Yup I know right,aren't you excited?" "Ummm I guess." "Yay good I'll go get her."
Stacy left to get her cousin while Lux and I just look at each other like 'What the fuck just happened?!??!!'.

*

*

*
Emma's p.o.v
"Hey Emma we still going to that thingy?" Angela asks throwing fries in Zayn mouth.I think they are cool now or Angela just likes to throw stuff at him,either one."Really thingy." Ashley says "Yeah you act like I know things." Angela says back."But you do." Stacy says "Oh yeahhhhhhh true true." Angela says eating some fries."To answer your question Angela yes we are still going to the daycare to help out and don't worry I'll text y'all the details because I know y'all forgot." I explain to everyone."True and yeahhhhhh now I get to tell the little kids my story about how pineapples are made." Angela says throwing food into Zayn's mouth.Hey I just noticed Louis isn't here anymore.I wonder where he went to."NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" The girls and I yelled when we remembered what her pineapple story is."What is so wrong about my pineapple story??!" Angela asks pouting her lips."Well for starters it gave me nightmares." I answer her "Yeah and it made me never to eat pineapples again." Katie said after me."Hey that means more for me,but can I at least tell the boys the pineapple story." Angela asks motioning around the table.We were all in my kitchen eating some burgers and fries."Yeah it sounds interesting I want to hear it." Niall says."Yeah my Nialler wants to hear it, let him hear it!" Stacy protests out of nowhere.We all turned and looked at her."What I like her pineapple story." Stacy says shrugging her shoulders."Well then go ahead Angela." I say playing with Harry's hands.I just love his hands because they are so big and warm.He is just so wonderful. "Yayyyyy.Okay gather around my children." Angela says."First of all the boys are older than all of us,and secondly we are already gathered around." Ashley says looking up from her phone.I think she might be texting Drake but then again I thought Drake was hanging out with Gemma.I don't really know and it's none of my business anyways."Oh true true that." Angela says "Will you please just tell us the story?" Liam asks politely."Oh sure thing sugar.Okay so this momma pineapple was trying to get a man but she can't because she's ugly as hell.So one day she saw this fine ass baby pineapple and she was like hey you are fine as hell you my new papi.The baby pineapple was like ewwww no you ugly as fuck no but the momma pineapple won't take no for an answer because you know how old people are.So she took the baby pineapple to a old rotting motel room.She threw him on the bed and said your mine tonight.The baby pineapple was like bitch your crazy as fuck get the fuck away from me,but the baby pineapple couldn't get away because she tied him down.So lets just say the momma pineapple got what she want and it was more than just one round.Now this ends the story of how pineapples are made thank you very much for listening." Angela says crossing her legs smiling wait for the boys reaction. Harry had his eyes wide open,Zayn had his ears covered,Liam looked pale in the face,and Niall just kinda looks frozen in place.I don't know whether to laugh or go get medical help.So I just sat there wait for the boys to make a move."Ummmm excuse y'all the story is finished unless y'all want me to say it again with more detail?" Angela asked the boys."NOOOOOOOO!!!" They boys all of a sudden yelled out."Well damn everybody hates my story but it don't matter I'm still going to tell the kids the story." Angela says leaning back into her chair.Just then Louis walked through the door with a girl with long brown hair and a flowery dress on.May I say she's really pretty.Ooooo she better not steal my man.Just in case she tries to I wrap my arms around Harry and look at her sharply."Bae relax I love you and only you." Harry says kissing me.I guess he might have noticed my actions."Plus babe she got nothing on you." Harry said with a wink.I giggle and flip my hair."Hey guys." Louis greets us,of course we greet back."This is Stacy's cousin Arzana." Louis says introducing us to her.Man she's pretty and she has a pretty name bruh when can I ever win at something.Oh wait I won Harry.Take that Arzana.Louis told her our names and we greet her with smiles."So what are y'all talking about." Louis asks pulling up a chair for Arzana.I was proven wrong when Louis sat down pushing Arzana out of the way.I want to laugh but that would be rude."Louis what about Arzana?!" Stacy asks pointing to her cousin."Oh yeah I forgot. Ummmm..." Louis says looking around for a seat "Don't mind it sugar I'll just sit on your lap." "Ummmmm o...k..." Louis says looking uncomfortable." But to answer your question Louis we were talking about my pineapple story." Angela answers because everyone too busy looking at Louis and Arzana. "Oh cool I want to hear story." "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Everyone screams expect for Louis and Arzana because they never heard of it."Bruh y'all going to stop being mean to my stories." Angela says throwing the last fry into Zayn's mouth. He caught it and we all cheered. Then we heard the door open and close. Drake and Gemma came into view we all stop cheering and look at them. When we did we saw that they were holding hands.Oh no................

🎂🎁🎂🎁🎂🎁🎂🎁🎂
SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEE it's a surprise update because today is my hero's Zayn Javadd Malik birthday and I want to cry because my baby is 22 I can't believe it bruh.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.He was just a little boy from Bradford now his smashing it.Im so very proud.He is very talented, beautiful, caring, sweet, loving, wonder, and the list could go on but I need to wrap it up so basically he is AMAZAYN AND I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH.I updated some other things about him on my other book so you can check that out.If you want a trend is trending on Twitter about him so you can check it out.I love you very much thanks for reading. There's also a picture of Arzana up.I think thanks about it.Oh and if your reading this my birthday on the 20th imma be 14!!!' I can't wait but I think I'm going to miss being 13 lol.Anyways enough about me you can leave anything you want on my comments I don't mind.I love you stay strong and you are beautiful just the way you are.💕💕💕💕 Till the next update peace.

🎂🎁🎂🎁🎂🎁🎂🎁🎂🎁