Chapter 21

Proofread

Zayn's p.o.v

I swear I almost choked Louis for kissing my girl,but I some how I maintained calm.When he got back I moved to the front seat that was next to Louis. "So what you say to her?" I question him. "Just something." He replies getting is seat belt. "Come on man you can tell me." I tell him, I just want to, know what he told my girl then kissed her. "I just told her that I had a good time hanging out with her and I would love to hangout again." He explains to me. I was over the limit mad.He is not hanging out with me girl ever in this world. "She also said I could come over her work place,she said y'all could come too." he adds shortly after a moment of silence. "Oh." is all I say. I'm surely going with him......

Emma's p.o.v

Today is the day that I'm going to Harry's house.I am kinda excited too.He told me that he will pick me up at 4 and it's already 3:50.I'm all ready done dressing up. I put on a white dress with peach coloring at the bottom. My make up is only a little because it's too early for wearing make up.I was in my room on my phone when the door bell rang.I ran downstairs to see my brother open the door.Shit! was all I thought I went up beside my brother. "Hi Harry." I say smiling at him. "Hey Emma." Harry says smiling too.He is so beautiful. "Emma you know him?" Drake asks me.
When I turn to him he kinda looks angry. "Yes Drake he is my friend." I explain to him. "Okay." he simply states.What?! My brother letting this go? Wow. "We will talk about this when you get back home okay." he whispers in my ear. I nod and went with Harry to his car. "Your house is really big." Harry said "Yeah I know but I don't really like it." I say with a sigh sadly. "Why it's like a dream." Harry says pulling out of my driveway. "It's lonely and too big." I tell him. "How?" "You are very interested in my life aren't you?" I joke laughing a bit. "But if you must know my parents are never home.My brother is sometimes at home." I add explaining to him. "Wow.What do your parents do?" he asks me pulling in a driveway that I think is his home.What am I thinking of course it's his house.Why would he be pulling in to it if it's not. "They are doctors." I say looking at his house.It's really pretty and medium size. I'll rather live here than my house any day. "Oh cool,come on let's go inside." he says opening the door for me.He is such a gentleman. "You know I really like your house better than mine." I tell him "You aren't even inside yet." he jokes grabbing my hand as I giggle. "I just know it plus it looks so cozy." I tell him he chuckles and opens the door. "Mum! Gemma! I'm home." he yells. "Who's Gemma?" I ask looking up at him. "She's my-" Harry starts but then gets cut off. "I'm his big sister." Gemma says coming towards me. "Hi I'm Emma." I say introducing myself. "I know hunny Harry talks about you a lot and I mean a lot." she says hugging me tightly. "He what's?!" I say in shock.Harry talks about me? "Yes now let's go talk without Harry." she says grabbing my hand from Harry. "What without me why?" Harry asks "Um because it's a girl thing." Gemma answers him. "Fine but what am I going to do?" Harry questions again. "I don't know and I don't care." Gemma replies. Harry whispers something in her ear which Gemma rolls her eyes at.This family is interesting and funny.......

Harry's p.o.v

My sister took Emma up to her room without me.I bet it's to gossip about me so I decide to call the boys to come over.The only boys that could come were Louis and Liam,but Niall and Zayn are busy.When they came we all sat down talking about things."Mates I think I might have feels for Angela." Louis confesses to us. "What!?" Liam and I yell at the same time both in shock. "Yeah I think I'm starting to like her she's funny,cute,and strong for her size." He said smiling.Wait this is ruining the plan. "Um you know this is not part of the plan?" Liam asks him. "I know but I'm really serious." Louis response. "What about Ashley?" I question.He liked her for so long. "I still like her and all but Angela is different." he answers "How different?" Liam questions.There is a lot of questions. "She's just so I don't know she's better than words no one compares to her." he says smiling. "Mate you know Zayn likes her." I state "I know I know." he says running his hand through his hair. "Mate I don't think you should step in between Zayn and his girl." Liam says "Yeah you remember what happened with him and Tanya." I say "Yeah,I do." Louis says. Tanya Jerkins was a girl Zayn and Louis both liked.They had a fight over her like 8 times when she heard she left them both. "Um Harry can you drop me at work please." Emma said when I look up I see her one the door way. "Uh yeah." I looked at my clock and see it's 6:50 pm."Oh shit I'm going to be late." Louis says leaving before we reply.What is he in a rush for? "Yeah mate I'm going to go to see you both later." Liam says heading towards the door. "At least I didn't have to tell them to get the fuck out my house." I say she giggles in response."Gemma I'm leaving!" I yell and we left.......

Hi guys sorry for the late updates I just been really lazy and busy sorry I'll make up for it don't forget to vote,comment,and favourite ilyxox.