Memories That Come Back chp 10

Hello people :D sorry I haven’t been uploading regularly…I am trying life has just been fighting me but I'm uploading so YAY:DD I will try to upload next week too but, it is not promised! Enjoy the reading :)

Ohhhh and the next couple of parts will not be in Belles pov because she is in a comatose stage. I hope you enjoy them anyhow :)

<3

Sammy

Memories that come back 10---

Jakes POV-

“Jacob we feel it is best if you stay here for at least a week so we can monitor you. We do realize this is not what you want to do, but it is what we recommend.”  “Will I be able to visit Belle?” “You will not be permitted to leave your room unless accompanied by a nurse, and leaving this room will be limited to as little as possible because” “then I want to go home. I need to visit her.” “Sir I did not want to do this but you are not permitted to leave, you will be here whether you like it or not because we need to monitor you, you were severely injured.”  This nurse must be crazy.  “I don’t care, I'm not staying unless I can visit Belle every day, I will stay in my room school hours and to sleep if that is better. But that is all. I will visit her, and you will not stop me.” the nurse sighed “I can let you visit her an hour a day, and you will still need to be accompanied by a nurse. Deal?” “Fine." If I have to stay I will. But I'm not happy about it” “that is fine Jacob, now lie down and relax. The doctor will be in momentarily to check on you.” The nurse smiled and continued “if you need anything do not hesitate to call me, I'm your nurse, Dr. Dawson” with that she left the room closing the door with a soft ‘click’.

I want to visit Belle now. I feel so guilty, she should be the one that is ok, I should be the one that is not. It was not her fault the semi hit us. It is mine. She should be up and lively and her old self. I cannot believe she went into a comatose stage, the doctors say she lost too much blood and it is the body’s way of healing itself.  I think its bull crap, that they just say that so people don’t feel so bad, but I have to have something to hold on to. That her body is healing. That she will come out of this. That she will smile up at me again, call my name, hug me. Just be herself in all of her greatness.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, (I don’t care what people think, it is perfectly ok for guys to cry, especially with something like this:/) I feel so guilty. What is she doesn’t come back; she just stays in her coma. NO! She will come out of it she has to. She just has to.  

“Ok Jacob I'm going to be testing a couple more things on you, to ensure nothing is ruptured or broken on your inside because that was quite an accident. So if you are ready let’s get this going!” the doctor smiled brightly at me.  “Call me Jake, and ok I'm ready. Let’s go” I could not force any emotion in my voice; it just came out dull and monotone. 

They did a CAT scan today. Tomorrow the doctor said they want to do an ultrasound on my stomach to be absolutely sure of everything. The only reason I want to be ok is so I can be well enough to visit Belle. I really don’t care about what happens to me. I know depressing but I just feel so guilty. I sighed loudly and lay in my hospital bed. I wonder if I could go to visit Belle now. I guess I’ll only know if I ask! I looked around and found the ‘nurse call’ button. Almost immediately I got a static filled “yes Jacob?” back. “Umm can I go visit Belle now please?” silence for a moment then “certainly, a nurse will be to your room momentarily to escort you.”

She looks as beautiful as ever, lying there peacefully. Having nothing on her brain, just resting; it looks like she is just taking a nap. It makes me want to cry even more because her coma looks as innocent as a nap. I have the urge to just lightly shake her to wake her up, it's just so tempting. I must be lucky because Justin or belles dad aren’t here. Belle’s dad practically live here, he visits here every chance that he gets. Who could blame him it is his last bit of family; his beloved daughter. I couldn’t hold the tears in anymore. I was the one who took his daughter away. Took his last bit of family, his joy in life. Oh god!