Cheap perfume and velvet skin, part 1

I grabbed the bottle of Jack, on my way to the stage; taking few good sips, I was ready for a long night ; It been few weeks since I was singing
in this night bar; the same boring routine, with the same drunken men's .
Putting the bottle at my feet, I made an " I'm ready" sign and music was filling the air.
Tonight it was Jazz Night and I was trying to do my best.
Song after song and finally I was done. With my old friend Jack, I headed to backstage; while I was trying to change my clothes, I heard a knock on my door.
"Wait a minute...I said to wait a fucking minute" I burst, covering my boobs, seeing a head with fluffy hair, trough the cracked door.
"I'm sorry, I didn't saw anything. I just came to invite you to join us, at table."
"Ok, but first, let me change" I really liked what I saw; a tall, handsome guy, with beautiful blue eyes.
"Well? Would you mind to turn around?" I chuckled .
He made his eyes bigger and burst into laugh;
"Sorry, I will wait you at my table"
In short time, I was joining to his group and the fun has started.
Jared, was impressed of what he heard and wanted to know me better.
"Well, but most of it, I'm very intrigued. How the hell did you manage to sing perfectly, despite at your feet was a bottle of whiskey?" His smile was so childish, I thought.
"Hmm, is not that hard; with a little practice you can do anyth...what are you doing ?" He was sniffing the back of my neck, making me feeling very uncomfortable.
"Your perfume...I like the scent"
"Is an cheap perfume, used by my mother. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere." I mumbled with sadness; looking at time, was very late. I stood up, saying bye to everyone and turning to Jared, I gave him a little kiss on cheek.
"Wait, I will take you home" he said grabbing a jacket; well, I really needed a little company.
On the road, while was driving, he took my hand, placing it on speed gear.
"I like the skin of your hand, it's like an velvet, untouched until now" Jared said, with a smirk in the corner of his mouth.
I didn't said anything because I knew the type; they always say nice things, just to see you naked, in bed, and I had enough of these gentlemen's.
"Here we are. Thank you Jared for bringing me home. Drive carefully, okay?" I said jumping out of the car, and entering in the building.
"I'm sorry Jared, but I can't be foolish again. Not anymore" I thought, opening the door, and heading to the bathroom, to take a long and hot bubble bath.
After few days, when I came at work, I noticed a box, on my makeup table; inside was 3 roses, different colors and a velvet dress.
"What the..." I was speechless; at the bottom I found a note "if the dress won't fit you, don't worry, you will receive another one. I hope you will like it; is just like your skin. Jared"
I smiled and tried the blue dress right away; was fitting almost perfectly.
In that night, wearing the dress with a new makeup and hairstyle, I was feeling forgotten emotions; I was feeling myself beautiful and confident.
"Thank you Jared for this wonderful gift" I whispered, hugging him tightly.
"In return, you owe me a dinner"
"It's not fair, this is blackmail"
After many "contradictions" he won. The dinner was delightful and was ended when I hurtle his ego, saying that no man succeeded to satisfied me, in bedroom, and even him will not be able to do it.
"Where we going Jay?" I said, playfully.
"Oh, you will see my dear, you will see." He replied, with a very devilish tone.