No question,just lust

Shannon was taking a break and leaved to hike. He wanted to clear his mind. Pack and was heading to mountains.
A house of wood near a lake and silence was all he need to recover after the long and exhausted tour.
One day he go a little far away and found a beautiful meadow between the forest. Looking how amazing was that place he heard a noise. Thinking that it might be a wild animal he was hidden behind a bush but....a girl riding a white horse appear. She was dressed in a blue long dress who was dancing in the wind. She stopped,get down from the horse and start to pick up flowers; Shannon walked towards her,wanting to speak with that beauty.
She smiled seeing him and after a long talking,invited him at her cottage. Shannon climb on horse behind her and wrapped his hands around her body.
She smelled like roses,the skin was like silk....
There,while sitting on the couch,she start humming a beautiful song.
Their lips approach,more and more until they start kissing...is nothing more beautiful than two person who made love and enjoy of that wonderful feeling.
After,he leaved because need the phone charger and an unexpected storm keep him inside until next day.
He left at her in the morning but found the house empty;Shannon didn't understand why she leaved like that. Since then,in every night he remember those hot moments and wanted to live again,to have her by his side.
One day,Shannon had a business meeting. While he was waiting,someone put the palms on his eyes. In next second he heard her voice humming that song at his ear. Didn't care if someone was watching at they. He start devour her lips then both head to his house.
"I'm not an ordinary girl,Shannon. Get used with idea that I will disappear without a word then to come when you are not expected" she said looking deep in his hazel eyes.
"As long you are next to me in every night,nothing else matters" Said him filing her with desire. The nights become hotter and hotter.