I'm not selfish

She was the niece of Terry and Jared meet her at a photo-shooting,where she was helping with minor things.
The attraction was irresistible;for the first time in his life,Jared couldn't control himself and when he find her alone,in wardrobe he approach easily; grabbing her chin,he wanted to kiss her but she made few steps behind.
"You can't run,can't hide from me. I want you,right here,right now" that tone voice made her explode inside.
"Jared stop,please,is wrong what we are doing" but she couldn't speak,his mouth covered hers,forcing to open and playing with the tongue,thing that made her lose control,made her to sink in his arms.
His hand brushed her hair;another took one leg and raising on his hip. Pressing her harder on the wall,feeling her breast,the way she fight for air,turned him on and a wave of new feelings was traveling trough his body.
Suddenly the power went off,maybe from to many equipments from that house.
The darkness made the things more interesting; with no light she was more bold and the timidity disappear. She start pushing him until Jared was the one with the back on the wall,pressed by a warm body. Her lips traveled his chest,his neck until she bite his lower lip then lick it,easily.
Jared rip her shirt and taking of the bra,took a nipple in his mouth and play with it,easy...but...the tension start growing until reach a dangerous level. Jared out her gently on the floor,and caressing her cheek with his lips said slowly
"Are you ready? Because now there's no turning back" she knew that he smile
"I was born ready,and there's no need to take me easy,I can handle it"
"If you say so. No mercy dirty birdie,only pleasure"
He didn't show mercy and possessed her like the devil. Biting,scratching,spanking but she handle it,until the end. Jared was satisfied because never meet a girl like her and let's say that he wanted to have it only for him.
Jared is not selfish but you will share the only thing who satisfy you complete? I guess not,I would not share,keep it only for my pleasure.