Beautiful fantasy

The darkness is falling down over my mind,my soul... I lay down in my bed staring at the ceiling and I realize that I see the fantoms of a forgotten life.
I close my eyes and I pray that those shadows to take me away. Suddenly I'm flying surrounded by friendly faces;looking down I see the ocean and the way moon is spread her light on crystal clear surface make me closing my eyes and wishing to be with him. I feel the wind,running trough my hair faster and in few seconds I'm on the ground,in a backyard.
Step easily in house...in one room I see him sleeping,it's so beautiful in reality; I climb in bed and I lay close to his body. I start touching him slowly with my fingers,and he open his gorgeous eyes.
"Are you an angel" he barely whisper
"Do you want me to be your angel?"
"The words are useless now,you..."
I cut his words with my lips,his hands are running over my body making me shiver...oh sweet feelings. In his eyes I see a wild desire and with a quick move my clothes are ripped.
Our bodies are burning and sitting in his lap,moving slowly,I feel him going deeper and deeper...I'm like an musical instrument under his fingers and his mouth is sweet like ambrosia who gods are drinking on Olimp Mountain for immortality. And the moment when we heard mystical creatures sing along the pleasure with us it was like the world just stop for eternity.
I kiss him and I whisper "I will come in every night my love"
"Don't leave me angel" he scream behind me........I fall asleep still feeling him.
"Tomorrow Shannon,tomorrow night I will come again."