The birth of love

My life was in chaos, everything was messed up; my boyfriend left me when found out that I'm pregnant and now, I had only few weeks until childbirth.

While I was walking trough the town, I saw a poster with a Mars concert and I decided to go, despite my condition.

I admit that I had a serious crush on Shannon and I wanted to see him, for once in my life. In the concert day I was nervous but everything vanished when I saw their faces.

After the pic and few jokes about how it will be to give birth on stage, the inevitable happened; my water broke and the contraction had started.

Ema came at me and lead me on a couch; Tomo, Jared and Shannon was around me, keeping my hand, encouraging with words.

"That's it, breath slowly. Inhale, exhale" Ema said. We heard heavy breathing and despite the pain, I burst into laugh.

"Not you guys, me" I barely said amused.

The ambulance came and then, I freaked out. I was going to be alone?

"There is someone I can call to came at you at hospital?" Shannon said like he read my mind.

"No, there's nobody" I replied with sadness.

"Jared, I will go with her. I can't let her alone. I promise I will come as soon as possible. The people will understand"

Jared approved, moving his head and Shannon climb next to me, keeping my hand tight.

He didn't left at all; remained by my side until the end. Taking my baby from nurse, he put it on my chest.

I could swear that I saw tears in his hazel eyes; he looked ravishing with my baby in his arms.

Few days he visited me and with every moment spend with him, I felt that I was more and more in love. I didn't let those thoughts to stay much longer in my head; I mean, he's in a famous rock band and I was just a simple person with a wonderful baby boy.

When he left from town, I kept the tears inside me so hard, assuring him that I will call and send pictures...I didn't, I was afraid to see where it will lead all these, afraid to not fall in love so hard and to suffer.

After few weeks, a knocking at my door...I opened and i saw only a large bouquet of red roses.

"Surprise!" Shannon said smiling then hugging me tight, kissing my cheeks.

He played with baby hours until both asleep on couch. I sit on the floor, admiring them until Shannon opened his eyes, caressing my face with his fingers.

He put my baby on his crib, gently, then entering in my room, crushed my lips with his.

We didn't say a single word; in that night I felt how is to be truly loved; how is to make love like the devil and most important, how he showed me that he want me and my baby in his life.

Beneath the wild Shanimal face, lays a gentle soul, a kind heart and a great man. That why I love him. Do you love him? I guess the answer is yes.