Babyspace Yn & BTS.

This is for Taes_Mikrokosmos;

Jimin glanced at his phone getting worried

"Where is Hoseok? He went to check on Yn aaages ago." He muttered, quickly followed by raised eyebrows as their phones went off simultaneously, causing them all to glance at each other, some looking worried, others just curious.

HobiBaby;
Yn's sick. Ya'll need to ditch college and come to her house to help me look after her. 

There was a sudden rustle as everyone shut the group chat and set to getting their bags ready to leave, pocketing their phones and heading down the halls in a hurry, the younger college students scampering out the way as the intimidating group of handsome boys went barging down the halls. Yoongi and Jungkook yanking car keys out of their pockets ready to chuck the other four into their cars. 

Yn lived alone after both her parents moved away for business, only coming back once a month or so leaving her alone in the two-bedroom apartment. Jimin often checked up on her at home as he was her best friend and lived just a few streets away. 

Hoseok had just managed to calm Yn down from her fit of tears when the buzzer went, causing her to jump and start to whimper.
"Ohh. Shhh, bubba it's okay. Wait there." He said as he went to let the others in, knowing she wasn't going to go anywhere regardless of what he said. It just seemed like the right thing to say. 

He answered the intercom phone and buzzed the others in, opening the door a crack for them to come in once they'd made their way up the lift to the twenty-fifth floor. Hoseok quickly bustled back to Yn who was sat on the floor aggressively rubbing at her runny nose and huffing. She had a cold and a fever and wasn't comfortable no matter where Hoseok put her.

Just as he sat down on the floor and pulled her between his legs so her back was flush to his chest there was a ruckus at the front door, deep voices mixed with higher-pitched ones, the rustling of them removing their jackets and shoes.
"Jimin move out the way!" Taehyung snapped.
"Namjoon you stood on my fucking foot!" Jungkook hissed painfull giving the older a shove who toppled into the coffee table in the entry hall causing it to thud against the wall.
"Be careful!" Jin whined catching the glass bowl that house Yn's keys so she didn't lose them.

"Sounds like your boys are here sweetness." Hoseok said with a smile kissing the top of Yn's head as she buried her face in her favourite Jigglypuff plushie, huffing at how hot the fever was making her feel. Just as the six boys came tumbling into the front room doorway Yn started to cry. 
"Why're you crying baby?!" Jungkook asked worriedly as Yoongi came barging past.
"She's just emotional and relieved because we're finally here." He muttered like it was obvious crouching in front of her and feeling her head and creasing his eyebrows in a worried way.

Jin sighed.
"Have you given her medicine Hobi?"
"Of course. As soon as I found our little sick princess I took care of it." He smiled proudly. They'd been worried when she hadn't turned up at college and Hobi had come to investigate to find her poorly in bed and as soon as he started to coo over her she slipped into her baby space. The boys didn't mind one bit.