Tae & Little Bunny Hybrid.

This is for yoongiijk:

He waved goodbye to the film crew after reassuring them several times he'd be fine.
"Yup. It's okay! The other boys are at home, I won't make any stops and I won't be seen don't panic." Wearing his boxy grin to reassure them all he shrugged on his hoodie and turned to leave.

Being the last one to finish filming sucked but he had told the other boys to go home earlier. Tae didn't want them waiting around for him, it was boring watching someone else do their takes over and over from a million different angles, at least at home they could rest.

He stepped out the building glancing at his Rolex from the light through the window as he stepped onto the warm, empty, dark street.
"Crap, 11:30, they'll all be asleep by now I guess." He muttered patting his pockets to check he had keys on him.

As he stepped further down the street with his hood up to shield his face he pulled his phone out to type a message to anyone awake to let them know he was on his way when a drop of water hit the screen, magnifying it under the droplet.
"Oh great." Tae muttered as more drops joined the other on the screen and within a few minutes it was raining properly, big fat drips of rain hitting the hot dry ground from the summer sun earlier that day. Tae looked at the darkness beyond the street light and could see how heavy the rain was and sighed.

"I guess it's time for a short cut." He smiled to himself as he broke into a jog  towards the large park in the centre of the city, as busy as ever during the day but totally empty, creepy and dark at night apart from a few drug users and homeless people hanging around the benches protected by overhanging trees.

He was making good progress, his steps slapping with a wet smack on the black paths as he jogged along, the rain hitting his face where his hood had fallen down, soaking his hair and dripping off his eyelashes and the tip of his nose. As he approached a narrower path that would take him out a side gate instead of the main entrances he stopped dead in his tracks.

The bush to his right had rustled and moved, giving him an eerie feeling that seeped deep into his bones making him shiver. He stood still looking at the bush now moving gently in the breeze, his chest rising and falling, the sound of his heart thumping in his ears along with his ragged breathing and the pitter patter of the rain hitting everything around him. The more he stood there the more he was certain his ears were playing tricks on him. 

He was certain mixed in with the rain and his own breaths were sobs, tiny little sobs. Like someone was holding them in for fear of being found. Tae scoffed to himself.
"Just like in the horror movies..." He plucked up the courage and stepped over the little barrier to keep pedestrians away from the beautifully kept flower beds and stepped up to the bush, placing his hand on it and staying still for a few seconds, drawing deep breaths before he plucked up the courage and yanked the bush back.

"ARGH!" They both screamed at the same time as Tae stepped back in shock. There crouching in the bush, soggy wet and shivering was a small girl, her long blonde hair wet and wavy, her face small and cute, but what shocked Taehyung more than anything were the grubby, wet, floppy caramel coloured ears sitting with her hair. 

He crouched down slowly so as not to scare the girl who was sat on the muddy floor with her knees to her chest, her eyes wide with fright.
"Holy moly a real life hybrid, your a sight for sore eyes that's for sure.." He breathed as he held his hand out a little way and the girl glanced at it then back at him.
"I won't hurt you baby." His voice so gentle it almost wasn't audible above the rain as he moved his hand a little closer and touched one of her small hands wrapped around her legs gently. It was ice cold. 

"We've gotta get you outta here. Come with me?" He held his hand out palm up for her to take it and she leant forwards, her nose twitching a little and a grin broke out across his face as he chuckled the word cute under his breath and suddenly the girl stood up abruptly, her hands quivering by her sides from the cold.

"I promise I won't hurt you. We can talk later, let's just go somewhere warm? Please let me help you?" 
"Don't wanna be seen.." She chattered through her teeth and Tae nodded.
"Okay. I got an idea." He quickly pulled off his wet hoodie and gently put it over her shoulders putting the hood up. He wasn't particularly cold, he found the wet summer night rather refreshing but from the looks of it the girl had been outside for quite some time. 

Once she'd accepted the jacket and sniffed it a few times he crouched down and told her to get on his back and as she did so and he stood up he was thoroughly surprised by how light she was, with a smile he told her to hold on tight.
"I don't live far from here, it won't take long." He said over his shoulder and felt a flush of red sweep across his cheeks at the realisation of how pretty her face was close up like this. 

Thoughts aside he jogged the remainder of the way home and stopped just outside the front door. 
"Hey bunny?-" He wasn't sure what else to call her, he hadn't asked her name yet, "-I live here with 6 other men, but they're all asleep now okay? So don't worry about it just yet." His voice ragged from the running as he let her slip off his back while he opened the door and took her icy hand in his, a finger to his lips to be quiet as he led her up to his room.

He watched as her face lit up at his bright room. It's neutral colours and warm lighting making her feel instantly warmer. He quietly shut the door and placed his hand gently on her arm noticing how small she really was as she jumped and looked up at him.
"I'll get you some clothes and you can get changed okay? I'll look the other way." He flashed her a big boxy grin as he tugged some sweats and a tshirt out of his drawer and handed them to her, quickly turning around as he sat cross legged on the bed facing the wall, listening to the rustling sounds behind him.

He glanced at his watch a few minutes later...this seemed to be taking a while...
"Uhh..bunny? You okay?" He asked awkwardly, unsure what he'd do if she said no but his thoughts were confirmed when a tiny voice sounded out into the quiet of the room
"Da? M'stuck." He scratched the back of his neck, Da? What was that? 
"Uhh...shall I turn around?" His voice full of embarrassed amusement at their situation and the girl nodded, not realising he can't see it. After what Tae thought was no response not seeing her nod he gingerly turned around and nearly got a nose bleed.

Bunny was sat on the floor, her legs outstretched with his sweats way to long and flopping over her feet, his tshirt hanging off one shoulder exposing her collar bones and only just covering her breasts as her dainty hands were holding up her own top where one of the buttons had gotten caught in her long knotty hair. 

With a little chuckle he hopped off the bed and crouched down next to her.
"C'mere cutie. Lemme help." A big grin on his face as he took the top from her hands, which he was thankful at their now warmer feel, and proceeded to unsnag her long hair. After a few moments she was free from the ensnare of her wet top and glancing up at him with a tiny smile. Her two different coloured eyes, one blue one dusky purple, framed with long, thick, black eyelashes, her nose small on her face which she occasionally scrunched up, like a habit she didn't realise she did.

"So what's your name?" Tae asked standing up as he walked over to his dresser to fetch his hairbrush before handing it to the bunny girl as he sat opposite her, tilting his head with interest as he watched her smell the brush then try drag it through her knotty hair making him grimace as she winced at the brush tugging. With a sigh he held his hand out for the brush and sat behind her and gently brushed her hair for her, every now and then brushing his fingers against her downy soft ears and he began to chat to her and she'd persist with that weird 'da' sound. Eventually curiosity got the better of him and he had to ask.

"Oh..da? Like..dad, da." Yn's gentle voice replied like it was obvious.
"Yn? How old are you?" Tae suddenly asked as a few things clicked into place for him.
"4." She responded happily as she wriggled her toes that were hidden by the long sweats she put on. Tae stood up after brushing her hair and looked at her. Sure she was short but by the way she looked and what he'd accidently seen of her body she was at least 16. He had a theory and it was time to test it.

He placed the brush back on the side and held his arms out to the girl on the floor and her eyes lit up as she held her arms out and he lifted her up as she koala'd herself to his front tightly.
"Yup. This bunny's definitely little." He smiled at her as she smiled back, little dimples forming in her cheeks.