Maknae Littles, Hyung Caregivers & Little Yn.

This is for stackedbrokenthyrsus;

Jin sighed with relief as the he heard the front door open and two familiar voices floated through the four bed room house in the little village where they lived

"Hellooo?"" Hoseok called loudly.
"Eh? Who's killing who up there?!" Yoongi shouted into the chaos.
"JUST COME HELP PLEASE." Namjoon called down the stairs as he sat on the floor and grabbed a tiny ankle in each hand.
"You're not going anywhere." He said playfully to Yn and Jimin who were trying to run away together holding hands.

He was only trying to get them dressed while Jin tackled Jungkook and Taehyung. It was Jin's idea to adopt four 2 year old toddlers, and although the house was always in chaos, it was always happy and full of love.

Yoongi and Hoseok took the stairs two at a time to help out their friends and just as they reached the top of the stairs they could see Jin in Jungkook and Tae's room, trying his best to place Tae's socks on his tiny feet as he rolled around Jungkook went cackling past them butt naked.

"No you don't." Hoseok rumbled as he lunged for the toddler making a break for it across the landing as Yoongi strode the opposite way to Jimin and Yn's room to see Namjoon sat on the floor, one arm around Yn's waist keeping her from dashing away while he used the other hand to get Jimin dressed into his tiny grey joggers and converse tshirt and matching hoodie.
"Give her to me." Yoongi ordered scooping up the tiny girl as Namjoon handed her clothes to him without removing his eyes from the escape artist Jimin.

After much drama all four toddlers were dressed and ready to leave the house. Well sort of ready...

Yn had already pulled her wooly hat off.
Jimin had somehow lost a shoe.
Taehyung was rolling around on the floor with Jungkook play fighting, crumpling their clothes as they abandoned their coats on the floor.

The older four looked at each other and sighed unanimously as they all dove for a toddler.
"Just grab a kid, dress it and strap it in the car." Namjoon instructed panicking as he glanced at the clock.

After much drama Namjoon and Jin had Taehyung and Jungkook strapped into their car seats as they leant across to wind each other up and they left Yoongi and Hoseok with the better behaved of the two. Jimin and Yn strapped into their car seats, just leaning across slightly to hold hands nicely.

Hoseok looked across as Yoongi.
"How can these two be so good in comparison?" Yoongi shrugged and sniffed gently.
"They're just gentler by nature I guess. I hope today goes okay. I think it could end up a nightmare." He muttered as he pulled his car out the driveway and followed Jin's car to the surgery.

Immunisation time...

"Of course. If you just sign here and here and then the nurse will call you through shortly for their jabs." The receptionist smiled and Jimin and Yn instantly held hands while Taehyung threw himself on the floor and Jungkook clung to Hoseok's leg.
"Jabs?!" Jimin whimpered as he looked at Yn who began to cry while Tae wailed on the floor by her feet. 

The adults all scooped up a child and headed to a corner of the waiting room where they managed to distract the kids momentarily with toys and books but that only worked to a certain extent until the nurse appeared. The four adults were sat in a line on the chairs. Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok.

Jimin was doing his best to cling to Namjoon and Yn at the same time as he was sat on Namjoon's lap and reaching across to hold onto Yn's jumper like his life depended on it. She was clinging to Yoongi's front sobbing into his chest wiping snot up the front of his designer tshirt while he tried his best to ignore it as he stroked her hair gently shushing her, Taehyung was sat on the floor clutching Jin's legs as he sobbed nursery rhymes to himself and Jungkook was sat on Hoseok's lap biting his nails.
"Ouch! Kookie no don't do that." Hoseok hissed causing Jin to look at them as Jungkook chewed on Hoseok fingernails.
"Jungkookie. Sweetheart don't.." Jin sighed as he picked up Taehyung who still had tears rolling down his face and that's when another nurse came strolling out.

"Jungkook, Yn, Jimin and Taehyung?" She asked as she looked up from the card in her hand and spotted the four toddlers that all started howling simultaneously.
"Here we go sweetheart." Yoongi said standing up with Yn.
"Here goes nothing." Namjoon muttered as he prised Jimin's grip off of Yn while Hoseok and Jin struggled with the two boys and the nurse sighed inwardly.

No more than half an hour later all four toddlers had been administered shots, thrown a screaming fit and fallen asleep peacefully in the back of the cars.