Namjoon & Tiny Peach.

This is for Taes_Mikrokosmos;

A day in Namjoon's life wasn't easy but it was, in his opinion, very rewarding

Being a rapper and a caregiver wasn't ever going to be easy but he enjoyed the hectic lifestyle all the same. Today thankfully, wasn't a busy day and he could enjoy his time with little Peach.

Peach wasn't the easiest little ever. Namjoon never even thought about adopting a little until he eventually met his best friend Jin's little Ellie. She was short, cute, with the little age of 5, and after seeing how much Jin enjoyed it he desperately wanted someone to care for. Someone to need him the way Jin's little did, and so he adopted Peach. 

When they say the little chooses you, they weren't kidding. Namjoon never intended to take on a little that was in baby space but once he laid eyes on the silent little Peach who'd been staring at him intently since he entered the play room he couldn't say no. She'd crawled over to him and clung to his trouser leg and not let go. To this day she still did the same thing.

She clung to him like he was a life support, she was tiny and needy but Namjoon didn't mind one bit. He loved being needed by Peach. 

He was ripped from this thoughts as he stood star gazing out the floor to ceiling windows of the penthouse suite 25 floors up when there was that ever familiar tug on the bottom of his tshirt, signalling Peach wanted attention.
"What's up beautiful?" He asked with a dimple smile as he looked down at her sat on the floor, one arm raised and clinging to his tshirt, the other clutching the purple bunny plushie with the long floppy ears, her mouth occupied by the dummy. 

She looked up at him and held her arms out and he willingly obliged. As soon as she was in his arms he kissed her cheek and pulled the dummy out of her mouth, he always tried to get her to talk although she never did.
"What does my little Peach need?" His voice playful as he walked away from the window into the large open plan penthouse and she pointed at the fridge.
"You're hungry?" He teased as he booped their noses together and she nodded happily.
"Well then. That's the fridge. Say fridge?" He asked and his heart skipped a beat when Peach opened her mouth.

But then shut it again and he frowned a little.
"Well..nevermind baby. Let's get you a snack and then it's bath and bed time okay? I think Hoseok is coming over for a bit before bed time. You like him right?" Namjoon asked, talking away to her even though she ever responded, she'd just nod along.

He set her bum on the floor as he set about putting some fruit in a bowl topped with natural yoghurt. Whilst Namjoon was busy preparing a snack Peach set about occupying herself. Her dada was naturally clumsy and couldn't focus on more than one thing at once so she used this opportunity to crawl away. She'd spotted a pigeon sat on the ledge just outside the windows.

She set her sights and crawled off abandoning the bunny plushie on the floor as she set off. Namjoon turned around to put the yoghurt back in the fridge to find his baby gone. 
"Oh geez. Peach?!" He called as his eyes darted around the room and just then he spotted her up against the window.

On her hands and knees, nose pushed up against the glass, one finger tapping on the glass as the pigeon cocked its head at her and she grinned. Namjoon watched his precious girl in her pink onesie, her long wavy hair falling around her shoulders. 

Before Peach could even piece it together a pair of strong arms scooped her up and his laugh vibrated through his chest as her back touched it.
"leave the wildlife alone you little rascal." And she was unceremoniously placed on a messy mat on the floor as he fetched the snack to feed her.

A good while later Peach was yawning as she laid on her back on the bed while Namjoon buttoned up her onesie after her bath.
"9, 10. All done sweetheart. You tired?" Peach nodded as she rubbed her eyes and just as he picked her up and she rested her head on his shoulder ready to settle down there was a knock at the door and Namjoon smiled at Peach as she lifted her head.
"That'll be Hobi then." He spoke to her as he walked down the hallway and opened the door.

Hoseok looked at Namjoon dressed all in black, Peach in her nighttime onesie with the attached feet that covered her tiny toes, white with baby blue clouds all over it and a little hood with two blue clouds that looked like fluffy ears, her long hair plaited after her bath, a pink dummy in her mouth, the purple bunny under her arm.
"Oooh. Did I pick a bad time?" He asked with a grimace as he noticed Peach's sleepy state and Namjoon smiled in a friendly way, explaining it wasn't a problem as he welcomed him in. 

Peach watched from Namjoon's arms as Hoseok sat on the sofa whilst he himself, stayed standing, swaying Peach back and forth gently as her eyes drooped shut a little, the rumble of his voice as he spoke to Hoseok comforting to her.
"So she still hasn't spoken?" Hoseok asked gently and Namjoon shook his head as he continued to rock back and forth. 
"Nope. But it doesn't matter. She'll speak when she's ready. She's perfect just the way she is, and I know after meeting that other older little Yn in the toy shop the other day it's probably playing on her mind to let her words out."

Hoseok nodded.
"I remember you saying about her meeting another little."
"Yeah really brave thing she was. Came right over and tried to make friends with Peach!" Namjoon chuckled and Hoseok craned his neck to see Peach.
"She's a goner dude. Fast asleep."
"Thought she felt heavy. Back in a second."

Namjoon walked up the hall and placed Peach  in the large cot in her room, pulling the blanket over her a little and making sure she had the purply bunny close to her. He placed a lingering kiss on her forehead before smiling as he stepped away.
"Night my silent little bubba. Sweet dreams" And he flicked the light off as the tiny Peach dreamt of handsome Knights and Princes, all of them looked like her precious dada Namjoon.