Chapter 16: Homecoming

*Mikey's POV*

My mom fixed the bow tie around my throat, tying and retying it until it was perfect.

"What's wrong mama?!" I asked, wiping a tear that was dribbling down her cheek.

She pulled me into a hug, shaking with emotions. She heaved and cried a little bit. I guess she never realized how big her son was. I pulled away at first, and then she let go.

"What's wrong?" I repeated.

"You're such a cutie pie and Cara is very, truly lucky to have you. She's quite the fine girl, and I'm so proud of you," she bawled, eventually leaving my room.

Sydney eventually came into my room, looking out the door before shutting it again.

"Making mom cry again, huh?" she teased.

I chased her to the other side of my room, where she tripped, and I started to tickle her.

"BWHAHA! HAHA MIKEY STOP mIKEY IM TICKLISh MIKEY I-" She stopped talking after the doorbell rang.

I jumped up, fixing my hair in the mirror and fixing my clothes. I slipped my dress shoes on, and flew down the stairs, opening the door up to the - post man.

I scooted the package into the house, and got an idea. I dumped the packing peanuts out of it. With sharpie, I scratched "To: Cara" on top, and placed a small blue bow next to it.

"Bye Ma!" I shouted, taking it out of the box and earning looks from the neighbors, whilst carrying the box to Cara's house.

I set the box down, rang the doorbell, and closed the lid flaps. I heard someone come to the door, and open it up. I popped up, to see Mrs. Kegler almost piss herself.

"Oh, hello Michael," she whispered.

She shoved me back in the box, closed the box and rang the doorbell. After shutting the door, she yelled for Cara to get it, and the plan went through like planned. She jumped up and down in joy, and may I say she is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The blue dress definitely suits her (http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_15_homecoming/set?.svc=copypaste&embedder=10992732&id=141255386)

~~~ Time Lapse of photos and travel to Homecoming~~~

*Cara's POV*

Just a walk through the woods had me laughing! I was so thirsty when we got here, that I asked him to get me a cup of the (honestly nasty) punch. I laughed and kissed his cheek, leaving a hint of my nude lipstick on his cheek, right under his mask. I giggled, and walked away to get rid of our cups.

I swear, these heels are making me unstable. I stumbled back to Mikey, and we danced for an hour, until I got bored, and asked if we could leave. I had a headache, and felt like I was going to fall over any second. We stumbled together down to the locker-room building and rested against the walls.

"I'm so unstable," I gasped, and Mikey nodded.

"Do you need help home?" someone asked, to which we both nodded.

"Do you know where home is?" I slurred.

"Yes ma'am. Ontario."

-----------------------------------
Author's Note:

Hey Y'all! Sorry there's not been a new update in forever. I have been busy and recently in an uncreative funk. I've been trying to write, but everything was boring and ugly and not good material. and I'm sorry this chapter is super, super short, but I've got another part uploading for tonight! Thanks for being supportive.

QOTC- Did you go to Hoco this year?