My Lacrosse Prince

Plot: After an accident of which Mikey was at fault, he finally meets to the girl of his dreams.One thing leads to another and the two find themselves in young teenaged-love. But there is one set back; She's lacrosse coach's daughter. Will he win over the heart of Cara and her father, or drop the ball again?

(Note- Things may get heated at times, so if you're under 14, shield your eyes!)
Characters:

(New Characters will be added to this list as they appear, and may not be described unless their part becomes a large one)

Cara Kegler: A young, athletic girl who is adventurous at heart. Her thick, brown-ginger hair ends at her hips, and she has eyes like Nash Grier. Her freckles are splattered across her face, and more appear in the summer. Her academic career is strictly straight A's, and she is planning on joining a performing arts college; she's a master at the piano, ballet, and twirling. Her father is the coach of Woodrow Wilson High Boy's Varsity lacrosse team, and she is their equipment manager. She is hilarious, but a bit awkward.

Mikey Murphy: A not-really-popular boy who manages to hide that he makes Youtube videos. His blonde hair is usually in a quiff, or hidden in a beanie or snap-back. He has chocolate brown eyes and a totally chiseled body. Though he's on the lacrosse team, he spends most of his time on the internet, with his 100,000+ followers and internet friends. He could easily make you laugh-til-you-pee or stare and make you melt. He's totally smooth with the ladies and will sliiiiidddeee into yo' DM's.

Derrick Lempson: The physical therapist at Woodrow Wilson high who's been there for many years. Though he's married, he doesn't have children. He takes Cara under his wing from a young age, and tries to protect her at all costs. His blonde hair is usually in a deep-parted comb-over that not even an EF-5 tornado's winds could blow a piece of hair out of place. He has half-framed glasses, which are square-shaped. Derrick has an odd, but nice sense of humor, though very few people understand it. He's very soft spoken, and awkward, but is the perfectly lovable brother-type guy. (AKA The guy that's friendzoned allllllll the time.)