"Yep, Lacey & Ariel are coming down and Shelley is out the back in the kitchen. Lets go Bitches." Carrie says.

Mae lets out a laugh as we do our best power women strutting while pushing the doors open to enter the clubhouse.

I look around and see that there was actually 2 other ladies at the bar whom know Carrie, so we head over to them.

"Well as I live and breath - Amelia Daniels, what a beauty you turned out to be." Says the man behind the bar. He quite a tall and muscular man with a long salt and pepper beard and still a full head of hair. I would not have recognized him until I saw his hands and all his rings. His real name was Joshua but his nickname was 'Knuckles' due to all the rings he always wears that look like knuckle dusters.

"Knuckles, holy shit, are you still around. You still don't look a day over 21." I say as I make my way over the the bar gate. He grabs me into a big bear hug and plants a sloppy kiss on my cheek. While still holding onto my arms, he steps back to have a good look at me.

"Wow, you dad was right, you did grow into an angel. I was a bit worried cause your were such an awkward looking kid growing up." he laughs as he gives me another hug.

"I'm gonna jump on the blower and let everyone know to get their butts down here." he says as he walks out the back to the office. I try to shout out that he doesn't have too but I doubt he would listen to me anyhow.

We all sit at the bar with our drinks when I see an absolutely gorgeous bombshell of a blonde tear up the stairs and fling the doors open.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!" She yells as she comes into the club.
"Oh shit. Just sit back and watch this." Says Carrie who has turned her seat around and is facing the girl.
"What's going on?" I ask.

The blonde looks around the club and eyes us at the bar. She makes her way over to us.
"Oh hey Carrie,! Sorry, I didn't see you there. Aunty Mae, wow you look stunning. OMG, Amelia?" The blonde says as she hugs Carrie and Mae.
"Yes Mia, it's Amelia." Carrie says.
"OMG I can not thank you enough for saving my baby. He means the world to me, so thank you so much." Mia replies. She gives me a hug and I swear she hugs so tight that I might burst. I've decided that she gives the most amazing hugs.

"Gattina your back." A sheepish voice says from behind Mia. I look around Mia and see that the voice came from Ryker. As much as he is a tall and bulky man, he cowers like he already knows what is coming. He's a good 5 steps away from her as if he is trying to give her some distance.

We all watch as Mia's demeanor changes in to like this fierce scowl and she whips around and marches straight up to him. 

"HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOU GOT SHOT!" Mia yells whilst prodding his chest with her well manicured pointer finger.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! YOU HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES AND WHAT IF YOU DIED!" Mia continues.

"YOUR A STUPID FOOL RYKER MASON! YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO KEEP THAT FROM ME!" Mia looks like she is about to devour him at this point.

Her hands are now slapping him and I worry that she might hit his wound. He has healed quite nicely but still, we don't need anymore issues, not tonight.

"You bastard, you didn't even tell me. I had to find out from Slater." She is pointing Slater's way and he quickly slinks behind us to avoid being brought into this fight.

For such a small creature, she looks terrifying. I notice that there is quite a scene now as a few other members start to stream into the club. They all give this show a wide birth as they all find stools or bars to lean on to see how this will play out.

A very pregnant redhead slides into the seat next to Mae.
"Oh what did I miss?" The red head asks.
"Well from what we can tell, Ryker didn't tell Mia that he got shot and she is giving him a piece of her mind." Mae replies.
"So just another typical Mia and Ryker quarrel." The red head replies.
"I'm Ariel." The red head says as she puts her hand out for me to shake.
"Nice to meet you Ariel, I'm Amelia." I reply.
"OMG, 'The Amelia', like Xaviers kryptonite Amelia?" Ariel replies.
I look at her dumbfounded. Carrie gives her a shush as it looks like Mia is about to go again.

"AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT, I JUMPED ON THE FIRST PLANE AND JUST SPENT THE LAST 24 HOURS TRYING TO GET BACK HERE AS I WAS SO DAMM SCARED THAT SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED TO YOU!" Mia is now cry yelling.

Ryker puts his arms out and engulfs her into his chest. I don't know if it is a way to calm her down or smoother her enough so that she faints from lack of oxygen.

"Gattina, you are my world and I didn't want you to worry about me while you had to work. I was OK, Slater promised to only ring you if it went south." Ryker uses a soothing voice except for the Slater part that he says through gritted teeth while staring daggers at him.

Mia is now just bawling and mumbling stuff about if she ever lost him and how she is never going to go away again as he seems to always do something stupid when she goes away.

Ryker is soothing her now and telling her sweet words. I catch one about how 'the doc had said that he needed to be sponge bathed' along with a few other naughty things that make me blush.

"Agh, shows over now, everyone avert your eyes." Carrie says as we all turn around to the bar.

"What's the timer on that one Knuckles." Ariel asks.
"8 minutes, Ryker seems to be getting better at calming the 'Mia cyclones'." Knuckles replies with a chuckle as he goes to pour us all some more drinks.