chapter 18: you look so perfect

A/n: i know no one will read this butonce this story is over my stranger things story will begin, i will add anything about delays or breaks to a whole new book called 'behind the scenes' so enjoy the last three chapters of this story and have a great day.

-summer <3

I push open the front door to find so.e woman on our couch. "Excuse me, who would you happen to be?" I asked placing my bags on the floor.
"Im mrs palmer, from the deviance department of cyberlife, i have come to collect conner." She answered standing to shake my hand, i push her onto the couch and run upstairs to get conner out of the house. I run into my room to find conner reading. "Conner, you need to get out of the house, some woman is here to take you back to cyberlife." I whispered handing him some clothes, a hat and a mask. Once he had changed and covered his LED, he jumped out the window and ran until i couldnt see him. I run back downstairs with Bruno. "Sorry, i cant stay and chat i have to take my dog for a walk but feel free to come back another day." I said picking up my keys from the draws at the front door and slipping on my shoes. I opened the door to let her out as conner walked through the back door and hid. Once we were out of the house i locked the door and walked to the park with mrs palmer. "So, who are you engaged to?" She asked, her glittering eyes meeting mine. "Oh, her names charli." I muttered trying to hide the fact i changed conners gender and name. She smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder pulling me towards a bench. "What about you?" I asked. She looked down to the floor. "My husband died three years back."