chapter 13: thnks fr th mmrs

A/N: im not sure when this will be uploaded but this chapter is based on a fall out boy song. I would really appreciate it if you could give me some ideas, i dont know what to do until the last chapter which will be chapter 20. thnks fr th mmrs. also i know this chapter is really short i couldnt think of anything else to write for this chapter.

-<3 summer

i wake up on a cold hard surface, thousands of androids surrounding me. i push myself up and notice a familiar android. not Conner, Markus, North, Alice or Kara. the android had long blue hair and dark green eyes. it must be a Traci. i stand up and run towards her placing my hand on her shoulder. she twists and grabs my arm. "h-hi, im Y/N, i thought you were the Traci from the Eden club." i mutter, she stares at me for a moment and releases my arm from her grip. i smile as Conner comes towards us. "yeah i am but im not Traci anymore, im Anna." she answered pulling me into a tight hug. i hug her back looking over to Conner confused. "thank you for letting me and the other Traci escape it means a lot to us." she continued. we pulled apart and she ran off. i make my way to Conner and kiss his cheek he smiled at me and turned to another android who was on the ground. (this happened after the Jericho attack where everyone was finding another place to stay.) Conner ran to him and pulled him up into an over-shoulder-carry. he ran towards the nearest hiding spot and beckoned me over and i started to walk to him. all the androids had found cover and i was the only person in plain sight. Conner tried to run out to get me but i stopped him. the DPD ran over to me and took me away from everyone. i sat in the back of hanks car kicking his seat. "if you dont fucking stop that i swear i will shoot you!"he shouted but i still carried on. he stopped the car, pulled out his gun and pointed it at me. being the stupid person i am, i kicked his seat one more time and he shot two warning bullets next to my head. i kick the seat again and grab the gun. "if you dont let me out the car i will shoot you." i said shooting three warning shots and he opens my door. i jump out and run toward the thousands of androids i had once left behind.