chapter 10: the storm

a/n: sooo i started writing this chapter and i deleted it all cuz of how bad it was but ya know im just gonna re-write it and make it better. [should've just deleted it babes, would've prevented my embarrassment]

no one but me knew Conner was a deviant, he still had to hunt his kind down but he occasionally let them go. we would go to Jericho together every now and then but Conner mainly went on his own. he told me about a AX400 with a child and a RK200. Conner had become very close with Kara and Alice (the AX400 and the child DBH fans would know thattt) he had recently found out that Alice was an android. Conner didn't know her model but then i dont think anyone did.today i finally get to meet Alice and Luther.Conner had told me Luther was like Alice's real father at times, even though she doesn't really have one. i just hope that one day i can stay at Jericho with Conner, Kara,Alice,Luther and markus, i think they would make me feel at home.

"Y/N, are you ready to go?" Conner shouted up the stairs. i pull my H/C hair into a messy bun and lace up my boots. "yep, just coming." i say picking up my bag and pulling up my hood. i run down the stairs and trip. Conner catches me, we both fall to the floor. i laugh and stand up. "come on Connie, were gonna be late." i say putting my hand out for him to grab. he grabs my wrist and i grab his. i pull him up so he is standing. we run over to the door and i pull it open.        " Y/N, lets go to Jericho." he muttered. we walked out into the pouring rain and run to a near by bus stop. "Conner androids have to stand at the back of the bus." i mutter looking up at him he smiled and put his hood up. the bus finally came and we walk onto the front while the other androids are in the back. i hold up our bus tickets and we go to sit down. most of the seats were taken except one. Conner sat on the seat and gestured me to sit on his lap. i did as i was told and rested my head on his shoulder. when we reach the nearest bus stop to Jericho, we get off hand in hand. we run across the street into a convenience store. Conner hands me some money to go and get food i take the money and go to the drink section. i pick out a dark purple drink and some fruit to take with me. i walk up to the till and pay. i walk over to Conner and hand him the rest of the money. i grab his hand and we run into the rain. i notice blue blood on a cut fence. "Conner, there is blue blood on that fence." i mutter. he looks over to the fence and tilts his head. i let go of his hand and run towards the fence. i pull up the cut part and i crawl under it. i catch my leg on the jagged fence. i continue crawling through causing my leg to bleed even more. Conner runs over and pulls the fence up stopping my leg from cutting more. i walk over to the car to see Kara and Alice asleep in the back seat. i pull open the door and wake up Kara. she gets up and out of the car as i walk over and pick up Alice.  "Y/N, your leg." Kara pointed out. i look back to see my leg bleeding more than before. I place my hand over my leg, wincing in pain. "Thanks Kara, i didnt even realise," i said, "i guess i was more focused on who was out here." I look over at conner and he takes bandages out of his pocket (Dont ask me whyyyy). He wraooed my leg in the bandages and let me pick alice up. I pick her up and try not to wake her. I walk over to Kara and she places a kiss on Alice's forehead. Conner goes through the fence first and i pass alice through stopping her from getting cut. Kara goes before me and she helps conner hold up the fence. I crawl through, this time i didnt cut myself. We ran to the abandand building that led to Jericho, alice in my arms. Conner walks across the bridge leading to the deak. Me and kara follow behind him. Once we get to Jericho i place alice on the soft flooring and i place a blanket over her. I look down at my leg and i notice the bandage is covered in blood. I dont say anything until north walks over. She smiles at conner and i look at my leg. "Hi conner." She said. They continued to talk and north started to flirt with conner. I zoned out and i felt a hand touch my cut leg. "Y/N, you need new bandages." Conner said. I looked at him and nodded. He took off my old bandages and put new ones on. He grabbed my hand and sat next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.