chapter 2: Dad?

A/N: why hello there, i'm trying to write as much as i can before Tuesday but i hope school wont get in the way of that. if you don't like slight smut then ya know get off but like who couldn't like smut its the cutest thing ever. anyways, enjoy this mess of a chapter 

-summer

☆ 2023 a/n ☆

ah yes, the 14yr old closeted asexual writing smut and pretending i enjoyed it... I definitely had issues. also writing/reading smut at 14?!?! oh brother

<3

"Y/N, what are you talking about?" hank asked with a look of confusion on his face. i looked down towards the floor holding back my tears. i had been working with my dad for 5 years and he didn't even know about you being his daughter. "um, yeah they must have got the DNA results wrong," i muttered, "i guess you would have known if you had a daughter wouldn't you hank?". i giggled trying not to show that i'm upset. Hank pulled me in for a hug, not even thinking i start to sob leaving a wet patch on his shirt. "Y/N, who is your mother?" he asked concerned for me. "c-Chloe Lawrence, i don't s-suppose you knew her?" i asked. hank planted a soft kiss on my head. "your mother and I were very close, we had made a promise to have children together," he said, "Cole was our first child together, but after he died your mother couldn't handle the thought of being childless , that's when you came into the world Y/N, your mother wanted me out of her life because i got drunk and h-hit her, she didn't want you to have anything to do with me." he continued. i dropped the test results and hugged him tighter as he started to cry with me. we pull away from the hug and hank looks down into my teary eyes. "come on Y/N, lets get you home." he said placing his cold hands on my shoulders. 

{Time Skooop} [yet again, tryna be quirky]

i had fallen asleep in hanks car. when we got home he picked me up and placed me onto his new black couch. "Conner stay with her will ya." he said as i woke up. "yes lieutenant" he answered placing a blanket over me. "Hi c-Conner," i muttered and started to shiver, "i-i'm c-cold Conner." Conner placed his hand on the small of my back and sat me up so I could lay on him. he placed my head on his lap and started to play with my hair. "Y/N, i will keep you warm." he said as i fell back to sleep.i woke up to hank shouting at Conner.   I get up and run to hanks bedroom door to listen. "CONNER, YOU ASS WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER," he shouted, "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO UPSET HER BY USING THAT NAME." i knocked on the door waiting for an answer, the door opened as Conner's teary eyes look into mine, "Conner i-" i was cut of by him hugging me.

[bro what is happening lmaooooo] 

 "Y/N, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you." he said. i hugged him back making him smile. "Conner you didn't do anything, all you did was ask," i whispered, "all you wanted to do was get to know me and i can respect that."i look up at hank who was looking at the floor. i pull away from Conner and walk over tho him. "as for you, dad," i hug him, "don't shout at Conner unless he has done something to you, he only upset  me because of G-Gavin." i whispered. hank held me tighter. Conner smiled at us. "Y/N, you called hank your dad?" he asked. i look over at him and laughed i forgot to tell him about what was going on. "Connie, hank is my dad i took a DNA test," i said, "i forgot to tell you." he giggled, like he ACTUALLY GIGGLED. " Conner you giggled, you never giggle." i say with hope in my eyes. "what are you suggesting Y/N?" he asked looking very confused. i pull him into my room and we sit on the bed. "Conner i'm suggesting that you are becoming deviant happiness is a human emotion Co-" i say as his soft lips smash against mine. we both laugh at this causing our teeth to clash before getting back into the kiss. he grabs m waist pulling me closer as i wrap my arms around his neck and play with his hair. Conner pulls away knowing i will have to breath. "hey Y/N, what can i call you?" he asks looking into my E/C eyes. "call me anything you would like Conner i don't mind at all." i answer smiling at him, i lay on the bed as he sits on top of me. "Conner, what are you doing?" i asked looking confused.  he unbuttoned his shirt and slowly lifted mine up. as i help him remove his shirt and unbuckle his belt he kisses me passionately. he kicks off his shoes and takes off his jeans while i do the same. 

{time skooop, cuz its a slightly smutty chapter not full smut <3} [yh bcus your too pussy to write full smut]

i wake up with warm arms wrapped around my waist. "morning freckles, how did you sleep." Conner asked. i blushed slightly. "i slept well how about you?" i replied he looked at me and smiled " well i cant sleep but last night was very good." he said, i giggle and slap his arm. " we cant tell hank about that." i say leaning towards him our lips colliding. we kiss each other until we hear hank shout up the stairs. "What cant you tell me?" we separate and laugh. "nothing Dad, i was joking around." i said sarcastically. hank walked away from the stairs and opened the fridge. "I love you Connie." i mutter.

  A/N-told you i would do a slightly smutty chapter xD. while i was writing this my brother read through it and ya know i don't want my older brother reading my smutty chapter but yeh. this chapter is pretty short but i will make up for it in the next one . what a beautiful picture. but yh i am gunna yeet myself outta here so i can like idk do hw jk i dont d hw but yh bye pppplllll.

 but yh i am gunna yeet myself outta here so i can like idk do hw jk i dont d hw but yh bye pppplllll

[and im already regretting this, what am i putting myself through man. i rly needed some sort of therapy at 14 i swear]