chapter 11: the attack, part one

A/N: hi im starting to write again cuz i have a week off school. if i dont wright as much as you hoped i do apologize but im trying my best to keep up with school, family and everything else on top. this chapter is going to be a lot shorter  but there will be two parts of the attack. this chapter is the very beginning of the attack on Jericho and the next will be full of more action.

Conner and i walk up to Jericho and jump into the boat. Kara and Luther were sat talking about Alice and what would happen if we were caught. at that very moment i feel a cold hand rest on my shoulder. i turn around to see markus, the leader of Jericho. he pulls me into his so called office and sits me down. "Y/N, you can not be here, they will find you, they will find Jericho." he exclaimed. i shifted in my seat, the unsettling nerves send a chill down my spine. "i know markus, but i cant risk loosing you all, you are like my second family." i answer trying to defend myself. i hear the curtain be pulled open and a masculine android walked in. "excuse me markus but there is an issue with Conner." the android muttered. i go to stand up but markus stopped me. "ok, thank you josh, we will be right out." he muttered i pushed his hand off of my shoulder and stand up. "im going to go help Conner whether you like it or not." i say. markus watched me as i left the room and went to join the others. Conner had pulled a gun out and pointed it at Alice. i run over and stand in between them. "Conner, dont shoot, you're not yourself." i mutter tears blurring my vision. he walked over to me and grabbed me placing the gun to my temple. "move any closer and she is dead, where is the leader of Jericho?" he shouted. markus had obviously heard this as he came running out. "Conner please dont." i whispered, trying to pull away. he tightens his grip and puts more pressure on my temple. "shut it." he shouted. bang. i fell onto the floor and the room started to get darker and darker. i noticed someone had kneeled down next to me before i fell into complete darkness.

A/N: well part one is very short. i couldn't think of anything else to write but part two will be out some point in the next two days. i hope you enjoyed i didn't have much motivation over the past month to write so i thought i would start today and im going to write more this month if school doesn't get in the way. 

- summer <3