chapter 4: tear in my heart

A/n: yes this chapters title is based of a TØP song but idc. Thanks 4 35 reads it means so much to me, like a small writer with a dream of becoming an auther (i may still be small) and sudenlly becomes recognised by some beautiful ppl is amazing. This is gunna be like a major time skooop from the last chapter, its 2 months later but if u guys want i can add a flashback chapter to what happened in between the chapters.

-summer

[babes you really just said 'i dont want to write anything the correlates w/ the previous part, lets add a time skip']

I walk down the abandond streets. The only people i knew that cared for me were hank and conner but i had ruined my chance with my dad. I found out he was my dad two months ago on this day and i have already fucked it up. I need to talk to him but how? I walked for hours upon end untill i reached hanks house. I walk towads the door, reaching for the doorbell when the door swung open. "Y/N, what are you doing here?" Hank asked pulling me into a hug. I start to cry as he holds me tighter. "I-i missed y-you and c-conner, dad." I stutter hugging him back. After two months of not talking to my dad, i feel like a complete ass. We pull away from the hug and hank lets me inside. I sit on the couch and turn the fire on. (Yes there are still fire places at this time so shush your mush) sumo jumps up onto the couch and lays his head on my lap. "Hey boy, have you been good?" I say petting sumo. He looks up at me and barks. Startled, i look over at hank. "No sumo, down." He said. I laugh as sumo sits up and barks at hank. "No sumo." I say and hank looks at me confused, sumo had stopped and layed down without a single bark. "How thw hell did you do that." Hank said. I smile at him, "you know what i want dad, a hot coco." I said. Hank got up and walked to the kitchen. "Wheres conner anyway?" I ask. Hank looks up at the seling above him. I nod and make my way upstairs.

U walk into conners room to see him asleep with a small dog on the end of his bed. "Conner," I whisper trying to wake him up, "dads making hot coco." Conner wakes up and smiles at me. "Hey, Y/N." He said. I walked over to him and sat on the bad with the dog as he got changed. "So you actually wear normal clothes now." I say jokingly. He looks over at me angrily. I smile making him look away.

(Time skoooop.... <3)

After drinking my hot coco, i sit on the couch with conner and the new dog. Conner turned on the tv and started to swich through the channels.
I lean on his sholder and closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep. I suddenly feel conners cold lips on my head. It was at that moment that i realised that i loved him more than anything. More than nathan, more than hank, more than sumo, he made me so happy. I must have fallen asleep because i woke up with conners head resting on mine but the dog was gone. I take it she was only here to keep conner company while i was gone. I walk up to my room and see hank sat on my bed. "You know he wouldnt leave his room until you came back." Hank said. Looking up at me. "Im happy to have the old conner back Y/N." Maybe being back wasnt that bad after all. I hug hank tightly. "Im happy to be back dad." I say pulling away from him. I run downstairs to see the dog with conner. The dog is still here, "sumo, come here boy," i call and sumo runs over to me, "good boy sumo, i love you so much im happy to be back." I say grabbing one of sumos old toys. I play with sumo for two hours while conner is consentrated on his dog. Sumo barked at the door. "What is it boy, whats wrong," I say walking up to the door, "shit, conner take the dogs upstairs to Hank and stay up there." I command and he listens. I open the door to 3 men, "how can i help you?" I ask trying to stop conner from thinking anything was going on. I grab my keys and leave the house locking the door behind me. "Now lets go to my car and sort this out." I say. We walk to my car, i unlock it and we all sit down slamming the doors behind us. I pull out a gun without them noticing. "So whats the problem boys," i ask, "why did you come here?" They smile and hold out their hands. "Were here for our money beautiful." They say. I grab $3000 and hand it to them. "$3000 just like you asked, now get out my car and go home before i call the cops." I say. They all rush out of my car and run to theirs. I get out and shut the doors. I walk up to the house and pull my key out. "C-conner, what are you doing outside i-" i say getting cut off. "Like you said, im turning deviant but we cant tell anyone." He said. I smile and kiss him before we head inside. The dogs run down the stairs and sumo jumps up at me. "Hey boy, im ok dont worry about me." I say neeling down to grab his toy. Hank walked down the staires and smiled at me and sumo. I look at him and notice his confused look. "Conner, whats wrong, you have darci to talk to." Hank asks. I turn my attention to conner who is sat looking at the blank tv. He just sat there and ignored hank. I walk over to him and sit next to him leaning my head on his sholder. "Are you jelouse of sumo connie?" I ask. He looks at me confused and i laugh. I turn the tv on and swich the channels. "I love you conner, no one can change that." I whisper. He smiled looking at the darci. "I dont know if i should keep darci hank, she seems bored without her real owner." Conner said.