chapter 3: my fault?

A/N- hiii im in computer science rn and idk what to do so imma write some of this chapter ...

[uhh idk bitch, do your work?]

I walk through the dark and daunting ally way, "hey, Y/N what are you doing down here?" a familiar voice shouted to me. I slowly turn around. My face covered in blue blood. "C-conner? Is that you?" I mutter, waiting for him to  hate me. "Yes Y/N, what happened to you?" He asked. I could see the disappointment in his eyes. I drop to the floor. Everything started to turn black. All i wanted to do was shout.

(Time skooop) [bro shut up istg]

I wake up surrounded by androids and wires. "Ah Y/N, your awake," a male android said calmly, "you had passed out for exactly 20 minutes." [babes would probably be in a coma or smthin after that long i swear]
I slowly look around to see hank asleep on the only chair ib the room. "Hank, wake up you bitch." I shouted over to him. He woke up and looked over at me. "Y/N, i hate you, with a passion." He smiled. Conner walked into the room handing hank a coffee "hank that better not have vodka in it." I exclaim. Conner looks over to me and smiles, "Y/N, your awake." He muttered. I tried to move out of the way of the wires but an android held me down. "Get off me, dont touch me."i whisper to him as he lets go. The andriod stared at me. "Sorry ma'am, im tyler and its my job to keep you calm." He muttered.

(Another time skoooop)

After my time in hospital, i was released, i hated the fact that i had to leave. It could happen again at any time. We all walked towards hanks car when we heard a gun shot. "Y/N, GET BEHIND ME."conner shouyed pulling his gun out, hank doing the same. They both walked to the car with me behind them. "Get in Y/N, and keep your head down." Hank exclaimed. I got in the car as they walked towards the gunshots. I reach into the front of the car hoping to find a jacket. I pull out conners police jacket and put it on. I lay on the floor in the back of the car hiding from whoever was outside. A loud scream came from the car next to me. I look out of the window to see a young girl sat in the back of the car. I sit up and open the door running over to the car she is in, i open the door and pull her out. We get back to hanks car and i lay her on the floor. I take off my jacket and pull out a gun. I handed her my jacket and shut the door. I run to hank and conner with the gun in my clenched fist. "Conner, go to hanks car there's a young girl in there, go now." I shout running over to help hank. He looks at me with anger in his eyes. "What the hell Y/N, i told you to stay in the car." Hank said. I notice a deviant on the roof with a shotgun. I push hank out of the way and shoot at the gunman. The bullet hits him and he falls of the roof. "Hank, you can trust me ive done this before." I say smartly. I run towards the wall and motion hank to follow. We look around the corner to see a deviant with a child in there grasp, a gun placed up to the boys temple. I aim at the androids head and fire. It hits him and the deviant falls to the floor. I run over and grab the boy. "Go to the car park and find an android that looks like this," I say holding up a picture of conner, "he can help you." The boy runs over to his parents and drag them to hanks car. I smile at hank knowing he will hate me after this. Hank runs towards me and shoots someone behind me. I turn around to see my android on the floor. "N-Nathan, i-." I say getting cut off. A hand is placed on my shoulder, tears rolling down my cheeks, i push the hand off of me and neal down. "How could you hank, How could you kill my only family." I say holding nathans hand tightly. I drop my gun and lay next to nathan, crying silently. I hear footsteps walking towards hanks car. He had just left me here, on the floor crying, i was going to get killed.

A/n: i forgot to add this the first time round but yh. Thanks 4 reading my terrible ass story imma make a smut chapter soon but like schools stole my time so ill have to write after 3:05 uk time. But yh enjoy the rest of the story. Also ik this chapter is short i couldnt think of anything else to write.

[oh bot, here we go again. what is this plot man. who gave me permission to write this lmao]