😷 X

Chapter 10- LOVEMUFFINS for da win...

3rd POV-

Dabi pushed himself of the wall he was currently leaning on and hit a blonde manic looking girl on the head.

"Ouch!" She said pouting, obviously NOT hurt.

"For the last time Toga, we're not going to be named L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N.S."

"Awww, but doc Doofenshmirtz is the best!"

"We are called League Of Villains and That's our name!" Dabi says rolling his eyes, "And anyway do ya think Shiggy will let us?"

Toga giggles, "Who cares? I bet doc. Doof's blood is tasty!!!"

That's it. Right now Dabi wanted to bang his head against the wall. He was here to learn how to fight his father and cleanse this world of the fake heroes, not to babysit a psychopathic teenager!

"U.S.J." Dabi and Toga turned around and saw Shiggy walk in with Kurogiri. Shiggy looked bored while Kurogiri had a bunch of papers in his hands and was looking through them.

"U.S.J" Kurogiri repeated looking through the papers, "Monday's perfect. There will only be the 1A students and a teacher. It'll be easy to overpower them and get Controller back."

Dabi snorts, "Why are we still calling him 'Controller'? I thought we all decided it was stupid."

"Yeah!" Toga says grinning, "Deku-kun needs a better name!"

"Enough!" Tomura Shigaraki says, "We will assault UA on Monday." He says nodding at Kurogiri.

'UA? Wasn't that the school Shoto got selected for?' Thought Dabi. 'Or wait, it could be another.'

"Are you positive the brat is there?" Dabi asks.

Tomura shrugs, " We have several reports and video footage's proving that he's there." Then more quietly, he adds, " We have to get him back..."

All four of them, even Toga were quiet, remembering the young boy they were fond of.

Then Kurogiri says, "We'll get him back."

It was common knowledge that Kurogiri felt responsible for his kidnapping when he was 10. That fateful day, Kurogiri was responsible for warping him back to the base, but when he did come back here, all left of Deku was half a bloody shirt.

Even Toga missed him. He was her favorite. She always was rambling about how tasty his blood was, till this day.

Dabi though of him as a brother, one that he could protect, but he vanished and he couldn't protect his family again.

Tomura... actually nobody's sure how or what exactly Tomura though of Deku.

They all made a mistake five years ago, and now they were determined to find him, and save him from the monsters who called themselves humans. 

(A/N- Guess whooooo's the aaactual villaaaaaain....)

----------------------------

For some reason my wattpad language has been turned into Indonesia....

Boyfriend?(A Bakudeku and Shinkami Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara