😎 II

Chapter 2- Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all!

BAKUGO POV-

"Detective pikachu." Kami folded his arms

"Cars 3" I say glaring 

"Pikachu" Everyone else in the common room were staring at us.

"Cars" Okay, I'm NOT backing down

"Pikachu!" He didn't yell... did he? He did. Well, he's D E A D M E A T

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH THAT SHITTY MOVIE! GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I BLOW YOU UP" I say explosions in my palms.

I saw Purple Jerk looking at me, "Dude, let's just watch Pokemon, it's basic."

"Yeah Kacchan! I wanna see that movie too!" Izu's chirpy voice got me out of my anger phase. 

For his sake I give in, "Fine. Whatever."

Shinso POV-

I'm pretty sure everyone was surprised at Bakugo giving up.

"Thanks for supporting!" Kami says cheerfully

"Eh." I reply

As soon as everyone settled down, Iida gave a huge speed on no PDA and respecting privacy and stuff. I could tell everyone was used to it by the way they didn't react.

I feel someone else slide down next to me, and when I look sideways, it was kami.

"You couldn't find any other place."

"Nope" He says popping the 'p'

A few minutes into the movie, I feel a weight thump into my lap. I look down to see the one and only Kami lying down, his head in my lap. I freeze, "What are you doing?"

"You're comfy, plus Sero's big head is blocking my view."

I do my best, trying to keep my eyes off Kami but its impossible. I study him, noticing his every detail. His yellow eyes were more golden-like and had little black dashes throughout them highlighting his eyes. The black lightning bolt in his hair makes him look so damn se~ NOPE NOT DOWN THAT ROAD.

I study his slightly feminine figure, drinking in very little detail. NO, I don't like Kami..... 

He didn't notice me staring at him though.

I'm kinda wish he did.

BAKUGO POV-

Almost halfway through the movie, most people were asleep. Kami, Sero, Tsu, Uraraka, Izu and I were awake though. I mean it wasn't even 10:00.

Izu's eyelids were halfway closed though. And he was adorable...

I shake the thoughts out of my mind. The movie wasn't half bad too.

Suddenly, something...or someone snuggled into my side. Butterflies woke up. I begged my fucking mind not to make me look down.

I looked.

Izu's adorable. His entire body was stuffed into my side, his cute nose presses into my chest, his hands wrapped around me. My breathing increases and I became hyper-aware of Izu.

Fuck my life.

KaMi POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!---

 Shinso was so warm. He was like a kitten, cold and indifferent at first then fluffy and warm.

For once in my life I felt relaxed. Because of my quirk, I was hyperactive every second of the day. I couldn't sleep, ear, do anything without constant twitching. For once that twitching thing was gone. I felt safe, relaxed and well, happy.

The movie ended and I noticed that everyone was asleep, even Shinso. His head was against the wall and his mouth was slightly open which made me almost squeal in cuteness. I wanted this to be the Gay meets Single Hot Dude case, but charming Shinso was harder than it looked.

I twist slightly and bury my face in his chest, letting the feeling of relaxation wash over me. 

Everything was peaceful. 

3rd POV-----

Unknown to the Kami, Uraraka and Mina were awake too.

Seeing Izu and Bakugo snuggled up tightly and Kami sleeping in Shinso's lap made them shriek in joy. Well, nearly. 

Mina whipped out her phone, "I HAVE to take a pic of them." She whispered.

"Send it to meeeee" Uraraka sang. 

"We need ship names!" Mina said.

"True... IzuSuki? Wait, Bakugo called him 'Deku' once right? How 'bout Bakudeku? "

All Uraraka needed in confirmation was Mina's mischievous grin, "And it can be ShinKami for Shinso and Kami.."

"Perfect."

Mina snapped a few pictures with filter and both of them got ready to sleep, snuggling close to each other on the blame of the coldness in the room. Well, instead of two ships happening in this there were three...

------------------

(UH HUH.....)

(OH BTW... the next chapter kinda sucks...)