🧐 IX

Chapter 9: 'Cause 2-day's friday...

3rd POV-

The day was Friday. Two days after the 'Great Battle Tragedy' as most of 1A called the battle between Todoroki and Izuku.

And everyone was excited 'cause Izuku is getting discharged today. And everyone wanted to throw a party for him.

And also because today was Friday.

And they didn't get any homework.

And the League Of Villains didn't attack.

At five 'o' clock, when Izuku did get discharged, everyone rushed towards him. Kami threatened everyone again. Shinso was annoyed at Izuku for getting hurt again. And Bakugo, like the very worried person he is, yelled at Izuku 'cause he wasn't getting rest. Even though that was what he was doing the past two days.

On the new note, Todoroki apologized and he and Izuku became friends, Uraraka and Iida were around him, not letting him get rest and Mina was trying to get him involved into one of her dances, Kiri was talking about finishing the battle like a 'man' and Jiro was asking everyone to shut up. Then she got exhausted and left for her room.

All of 1A came into the common room at around 7-ish because today was a beautiful day, and they were uber bored.

And Mina being Mina decided to play a game...

Called truth or dare.

BAKUGO POV-

Fuck this entire class. First they don't let fucking Deku get any rest then they decide to play some stupid kiddish game. And they involve him.

And if I knew Mina, she was definitely up to something.

And it wasn't something good.

"So rules." Pinky says grinning evilly, " This is the spin the bottle version. I will start and to whoever the neck of the bottle points to they'll have to do the truth or the dare. Then that person gets to spin the bottle and the person who it falls on does the truth slash dare. And then it will go on. And whoever doesn't do it will have to drink this."

She slams a glass of... something on to the table.

It was brown and gloppy and had bubbles. It basically looked like boiled shit.

A lost of people paled at that. Handy Many(A/N- Shoji), Rockhead(Koda), Birdbrain and Invisi-bitch chicken out giving some random excuse. I was seriously tempted to go but Izu was doing this so...

Kiri grins, " This is something Mina and I cooked up to stop people from chickening out of dares. Its basically a manly combination of Mountain Dew, Tea, a little coffee, sugar, salt, water, coca cola, Pepsi, Sprite, some seriously little Vodka and Whisky, o-"

"Oreo chunks, melted cake, chocolate syrup, smashed cherries, sprinkles, paper pieces, vanilla extract, some chopped up noodles, meat loaf surprise from the cafeteria and lastly crushed chips ."

Everyone looked green.

Round Face poked the glass and the mixture wobbled like jelly, "That's all there in this one glass?"

"Yep." Pinky and Shitty Hair looked proud.

"This truth and Dare will be done in the most manly way!" Kiri says fist pumping.

A few people groan. A few others leave.

Izuku stays so I stay.

"And that's not all." Round Face says. Alien Eyes grins, obviously proud of her fucking girlfriend. "I know a person who's quirk is he can insert basic programs into random objects. So basically I asked him if he can put a particular program into these Bracelets. So now these will glow red if you're lying." Round Face smile and holds up, like 20 bracelets, "And you all have to wear one!"