😥 III

Chapter 3- Into The Hell Hole Of LoV....

BAKUGO POV-

(A/N THAT RHYMES 😝)

Tsu uses her tongue to attack Iida, but he manages to dodge it with his Recipro Burst and darts forward, managing to push her face-first into the sand, making him win this fight.

Izuku was noticeably angry~ or was it disgust?~ about the fights and I didn't have the fucking heart to tell me he's got to fight next.

Next Cementoss(A/N- ROLL WITH IT....) pairs Yuga and Mina. Mina wins in a minutes because Yuga was too busy saying that he won't fight a 'mademoiselle'. Well, Mina's a fucking alien so whatever.

The door to gym opens and All Might and the fucking principal were standing there.

"I AM HERE" All Might says while lab-rat says something to Izuku that makes him visibly pale. Then begins shaking his head.

Everyone turns to stare at him.(A/N-EXCEPT BAKUGO 'CAUSE HE ALREADY WASSSS)  

Lab-rat looked annoyed for a few seconds then said to Izu, "You have to. We can't determine who to let you fight against if we don't know your quirk."

Wait... Izu got into UA without using his quirk?

" no..no...no...no" He mutter, all the previous disgust replaced by horror.

"If he doesn't want to do it, he doesn't have to."Shinso said glaring at lab-rat. Izu was still muttering his 'no's.

"We have to know his quirk if we aim to let him remain here in UA." Lab-rat says.

My mouth opens before I think, " And I'm guessing that's the fucking reason Aizawa isn't here?"

lab-rat looked at me, "No, your teacher had some important matters to attend to. And mind your language."

Important work my ass. They didn't want Aizawa to interfere with their Izuku-power-determinating time because he obviously had a unknown connection with Deku. Fuck all of you.

" Izuku would you please go to the training ground." It was an order not a request.

He shook his head again and again his 'no's louder.

" He doesn't want to." Shinso stepped in front of Izu in a protective stance, just like I was.

"Yes he has to." No one ever made me this angry.

But we both obeyed because we didn't want to be kicked out of UA.

Lab-rat nodded at cementoss and he took a hold of Izu, who suddenly went limp as soon as cementoss's hand touched him.

They took him to the training ground. One part had protective shields around it. Cementoss was still holding Izu and taking him there. As soon as he saw it, it was like a trance was broken. He started squirming and thrashing to try to get out, but cementoss got him in.

I heard Yuga leaned in and whisper to Tokoyami, "Why is he so scared ?☆"

Tokoyami said back, "Apparently his quirk hurts him."

"Really?!" I heard Mina says, as Yuga looks at his feet. Everyone knew that Yuga was bullied for having a quirk that hurt him.

  I tuned them out focusing at Deku. Currently he was banging the shields and crying. I wanted to get him out and I could see Shinso had the same pained look. Kami was trying to counsel him. 

But no one was here to counsel me...

dEkU P.O.V-

I could fell the tears streaming down my face.

Rule 5- Don't show weakness, it's worse than dying....

I didn't care. The walls were caving in, the room was darkening, the ground was stained with their blood. The world was swirling as was my mind. I didn't want to exist. 

All the hardwork and I ended back here. I escaped, faked my death, became a part of heroes and they still found me.

I'm going  to die.

Meeting Aizawa, Shinso and Kacchan was a dream. It was fake. They are going to whip me, hurt me, cut me.... I'm better off dead....

  More tears streamed down my face.

Rule 2- Never talk to other unless you have orders...

I have to use it... my quirk....

Heroes......

are no better than villains.

They too are making me use Command....

I want to stop breathing. I want Kacchan back. I want to die. I want Aizawa and shinso back. I didn't know what I wanted.

I fall into the black depth of my mind.

BAKUGO POV-

Deku went completely and utterly slump. I could see Shinso tense and struggle against Kami. 

This was going to be good for Deku so I had to stay still.

Is it good for him?

Some restraints come out of the wall, and the emotionless version of Deku put it on.

What is he doing? Why is putting it on? He's not even crying? He's....what?

The restraints cause him to be fixed to the ground, not able to move at all.

A robot was released into the Shielded area.Everyone fell silent wanting to see his quirk. 

A green aura surrounded him. His eyes began to glow but that lifeless look was still there. Slowly the aura spread surrounding the robot as it attacked.

Then it's hand snapped off.

Everyone stared in stunned silence.

Then the other limbs began snapping off.

The aftereffects of the fallen robot hand followed.

I watched in horror as his hand bruises and blackens up. The bones curve at an odd angle, clearly broken.

More tears ran down, staining the fucking ground, but he continued breaking the robot pars, causing a lot more bruising.

Before I knew it I was blasting my way through cement walls that Cementoss was putting up to block me.

"STOP!" I heard Shinso yell, " YOU'RE HURTING HIM!" 

He was trying to held Izu too.  I glanced sideways and see him trying to run towards Izu but was being held back by Kami, Sero, Icyhot, Tokoyami's dark bird thing and Sato. Yuga and the rest of this fucking class were staring to him in horror.

The green aura thing began going to the robot's neck and I realize what he was going to do.

Fuck.

My eyes snap to Shinso's as he looks at me. Then Cementoss and his cement wall collapse. 

I blasted Kiri who had ran forward to stop him and darted towards Izu, but before I could, the restraints snapped open and whatever that was keeping Izu awake during the pain vanished and he fell down. The motherfucking robot deactivated.

I look up to see who caused this.

Aizawa was here.

------------------

Yeeeesh, after finishing this fanfic I'll be rewriting Izuku's POV part.

Also credits to whoever the artists of the images I put here. I don't mean to steal any of you work or whatever.