9

5-25-16

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

It's already Thursday and tomorrow is Tyler's game.

I asked Bella and Haile to cone with me and they gladly agreed. Bella said he wanted to see Alex play; while Hailey said he wanted to see Michael.

We three had a big crush on Tyler's group since like we were even born.

"Hey, Chlow"

I find it somehow cute that instead of calling me 'Chloe', Tyler calls me 'Chlow'.

"Oh, Hey" It was dismissal already, and I was about to go home.

"You're going to watch the game tomorrow, right?" he asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yeah, I"ll be going with Bella Hailey. By the way, Bella has a huge crush on Alex and Hailey lukes Michael alot." I said, laughing.

He was walking me to our car parked outside.

"Hahaha. Now I know, We"ll be their cupid then." He said, then winked.

He was holding something while both of us were walking. It was a paper bag.

"Hey, what's that your holding?" I asked him.

"Oh, uhm. You hvae to wear this tomorrow or else" he said giving it to me.

"Or else what?" I rolled my eyes.

He smirked. Then said, "I"ll kiss you on the lips in front of the students tomorrow, before the game starts."

My eyes widened.

"So are you gonna wear it? It's okay if you don't though" He teased.

"Fine. I"ll wear it" I don't even know what this is.

"Yes! Bye, We"ll have our last practice. See you at the game! I"ll reserve your seats!" He said waving then running

I thought he was gone, but then he came back and gave me a peck on the cheeks. I just faintly slapped him on his arm and he laughed.

I got inside the car, where my driver was waiting patiently.

"Your Boyfriend, Chloe?" Joe asked.

Joe is my driver, he's been with me since I was 5 years old and he was the one who takes me to school and picks me up ever since. We're pretty close, he's like my second father.

"Not yet" I smiled

Wait. Did I just say "not yet".

Does that mean I would say yes to Tyler?

Anyways, my thoughts were cut straight when I heard my phone beeped.

I looked at it and saw that, I received a message from Tyler.

Tyler:
Hey, check what's inside the paper bag.

I didn't reply at him. I wanted to see what's inside the bag first.

I opened it and took it out. It was a jersey(shirt) with sleeves and

his surname written at the back.

I quickly took my phone then replied.

Me:
You're really gonna make me wear that?

A few seconds later, I received his reply.

Tyler:
Yes, any problem? ;)

Me:
Do you want me to die?

Tyler:
No, why?

Me:
Fiona would literally kill me if she sees me wearing this.

Tyler:
I'm only one call away. I"lle be there to save the day. Lol hahaha

I laughed as a realize it was a song.

Me:
Hahaha. Okay. Stop Texting, Start practicing for the game tomorrow or else your team will lose. :p

Tyler:
That would be impossible, babe. Hahaha okay see you tomorrow <3

I didn't reply because —

First, I didn't know what to say and
Second, I was blushing like crazy.

When I got home, I saw my brother sitting on the couch watching something.

"Hi! How are you? Fine? Okay! Bye! I love you!" I said then I saw him following me with a confused face.

I don't know why but I feel so Jolly today.

I just ate then after that, I took a quick shower then fall asleep after imagining myself wearing that shirt he gave.