3

5-22-16

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

"Chloe!!!" Bella and Hailey said

I feel like a big weight lifted of my shoulder. Thank God, for these two. Remind me to take them out, one time.

"Hi Tyler! Thanks for helping out Chloe, Bye!" Bella said, then pulled me tot he parking lot, we entered her car. Then we saw her driver, she told him to go to our house.

"Omg! What if he's already falling for you!" Hailey said, jumping on my bed. I already fixed myself since I was very sticky.

"I don't know. I mean what if, he's just playing with me. Remember, he's a playboy." I said, we were all lying down on my bed. The three of us usually sleep here and it's big enough for us to fit in it.

"But, what if he really likes you." Bella said.

"We should totally give you a make over." Hailey said, clapping her hands.

Ever since we started college, they've been pursuing me to let them guve me a make over.

Of course I would say "no" all the time.

But I've been thinking about it, maybe I could use some make over.

The two are already asleep after our marathon of the movie Hunger Games. 

*beep*

I stretched my hand to get my phone without waking these two up. It was a text from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Hey are you okay?

Me:
Uhm, who's this?

Unknown:
It's Tyler :)

Oh it's just Tyle---

"IT'S TYLER!!! AHHHHH!!!!" I couldn't force myself to calm down.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Bella said, after she fell to the floor.

"TYLER TEXTED ME!!" Her eyes widened when I said that.

"LET ME SEE!" Hailey said, also waking up from my ear piercing scream.

Tyler:
Chloe? U still there?

I let out another shriek, the three of us did. Good thing it's only us three here in the house or else they would be mad at us for screaming too loud.

Me:
Uhm yeah, I'm fine now.

Tyler:
Good. Wouldn't want anything bad happening to u ;)

After that message, I died.

Lol, just kidding. I didn't bother replying anymore because I was still blushing in deep red.

•~•~•~•~•~•

After that message encounter, mom and dad got home already. Bella and Hailey said they're goodbyes and left.

I was about to sleep when I received another text, but it wasn't from Tyler.

Unknown:
The person that makes you so happy, would also be the reason to your complete fall down.

I just ignored the message, maybe it was mistakenly sent to me.

So I just headed off to bed and slept.

•~•~•~•~•

I woke up next morning and started preparing for school.

I entered the school I saw Tyler and his two friends, Alex Collins and Michael Anderson. I really don't know they're family status. So yeah.

"Oh hey, it's the girl who doesn't have money to buy her clothes again." a girl said.

"Yeah, how did she even get it here. I don't even know a Garcia in the group of Elite families."

They know me as Chloe Garcia. I used the surname of my mother, instead of my Dad's.

I just ignored them and continued walking until I reached my locker. While I was busy in my locker I heard silence, I didn't bother look. There are much more things important than that.

"Chloe"

I heard someone said and that immediately gave me chills.

I slowly turned around and saw Tyler standing behind me.

"Listen!" he shouted, since it was silent and no one was talking everybody heard him.

"Starting this day, I'm courting Chloe Garcia. Whoever touches her is dead meat." he said then shut my locker, he took my bag and walked me to my class or more like he dragged me because I couldn't walk properly after what happened.

"Bye" he said, then kissed my cheek.

What did I get into?