2

5-22-16

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

I'm walking to my class now, not until I bumped into, none other than, Tyler. I was ready to hit the cold hard ground when I feel something hugging me. I opened my eyes, then I saw Tyler looking at me while holding my waist. I couldn't move.

He really is handsome. I look at his brown eyes and his dark brown hair, and those lips they're so pink. I realized he was looking at me too so I decided to break the akwardness.

"Ehem," I faked cough to get his attention.

He immediately let go of me and kneeled down to pick up the books that were scattered on the floor. I was still standing there, just looking at him picking up my books. I was like a stone, I couldn't move.

I didn't realize that he was already standing infront of me and he was holding my books.

"Thank You" I said, looking down to my nike shoes. I took it without looking at him and half ran half walk to my classroom. I sat on the back, beside the window.

I'm in college now and I'm taking business so I can help in our company.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Class finished and I listened very well to what the teacher was discussing, I wouldn't want to fail.

"Come on, Let's eat. Bella is waiting for us." Hailey said.

When we entered the cafeteria, we saw Bella sitting by herself with food on the table. We went there and sat with her.

"Chloe, would you like to tell us something?" Bella said, with one eyebrow up.

The both of them were looking at me waiting for an answer.

So I told them the whole story of what happened a while ago with Tyler.

"So that's why I saw Fiona looking like she could kill someone." Hailey said, that made me straightened my sitting position.

Fiona likes Tyler a lot. But, Tyler is a playboy so he doesn't take any one seriously. Every time Tyler is with anew girl, Fiona would be scaring her to death.

Did I mention that Tyler's Family owns the 2nd largest company? Well, I think I didn't.

We were talking about something when suddenly the doors to the cafeteria opened, revealing a very angry Fiona.

Everyone was silent.

Fiona started making her way to me, with an evil smirk. She took the coke that was on our table and poured it on my head.

"Oops, Sorry my bad." She said smilly innocently, but failed because she looks like a clown scaring a kid.

"Oops, Sorry my bad." Hailey said, when she took her spaghetti and put it a on Fiona's head.

People were already laughing because Fiona looks like a tomato that was about to burst, and with that she immediately grabbed my hair and pulled it. Bella and Hailey were stopping her, but her minions, Jessica and Britney hold the both of them.

"Fiona!" She stopped pulling my hair, when she saw Tyler walking to us with a mad face.

"But baby, she was flirting with you this morning." Fiona said, with her annoying voice.

"If there's any flirt here, it's you." Tyler said and grabbed my hand then pulled me away from them.

I was still in shock. Tyler came, and pulled me. Now he's holding my hand.

"Hey!" Tyler shouted which, shocked me.

I looked at him with a confused face.

"I said, where do you live? I"ll bring you home."

I couldn't answer, first Tyler was in front of me. Second, he can't know where I live, he might know my identity.