5

5-23-16

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

After they complimented me we made our way to Starbucks. We told Tyler to meet us there. I can't let Tyler in my house, because he doesn't even know I'm a Martin.

We got there 10 minutes early before 6:00 pm.

We sat on the couch and waited for him to come, a few minutes after we saw him arrived.

"Hey girls, where's Chloe?" he asked, searching the whole place.

Hailey and Bella looked at each other then looked at me, then started laughing.

He looked at us with a confused face probably thinking why Bella and Hailey were laughing.

"Uhm Tyler-- mphf" Bella laughed

"Yeah, Tyler. Here's Chloe" she said, pointing at me.

He looked at me and shock was written all over his face. I just smiled at him goofily, then waved my hand at him.

"Uh..wow" he said

I blushed, looks like he's out of words.

"Come on, Let's Go!" He pulled me up, and put his arm around my waist. I looked at him in shock. But when I looked at him, I saw that he was looking at a guy. That guy was checking me out, or like eye raping me. I heard Tyler growl and pulled me nearer to him.

He let go of me when we were out of the place then he held my hand, my heart skipped a beat. He guided me to his car. It was a limited edition (insert a limited edition car name).

He opened the door for me. He got inside too after that.

Then he started inching near me. I thought he was gonna kiss me but he just put my seatbelt on.

We stille weren't talking and the awkwardness is visible.

"Where are we going?" I decided to break the silence.

"You"ll see." He said, not taking his eyes off the road.

Bright cold silver moon
Tonight alone in my room
You were here just yesterday
Slight turn of the head

The radio started to play. It's my favorite song. Tongue Tied by Faber Drive.

Eyes down when you said
I guess I need my life to change
Seems like something's just aren't the same
What could I say?

I heard him humming to the song, and I can't help but smile at that. He also knows this song.

I need a little more luck than a little bit
Cuz every time I get stuck the words won't fit
And every time that I try I get tongue tied
I'll need a little good luck to get me by

I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
Cuz every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time

I didn't realize I was already singing to the song. After the chorus, we already stopped and he looked at me with sparks in his eyes. Then he turned his head away from me when he saw me looked at him.

"We're here, didn't know you have an amazing voice" he complimented me, then held my hand so I can get down from his car.

I looked around and realized that he brought me to an amusement park. You know, the one with ferris wheel and carousel in it.

"Come on, Let's get inside" and he pulled me with him. I was about to take out my money to pay.

"Stop, This is our date. It's my treat." He smiled, he didn't smirked HE SMILED!

"You wanna eat first?" I just nodded my head, I couldn't even utter a word. I don't even know why, but maybe because this is my first date

He pulled me to a nearby fast food. I have no problem in eating in this kind of places, since Hailey and Bella likes to drag me around.

"So where do you want to go in first." He asked, looking around the rides that were surrounding us. We were just done eating so we took a stroll first.

"Let's go there!" I said as I pointed to a roller coaster.

"No" he said, swallowing so hard.

"Pleeeeaaaassseee" I pleaded to him. He sighed then walked me there.

"AHHHH!!!!!" I kept on shouting while we were on the ride.

"WHY AREN'T YOU REACTING!? ARE YOU OKAY!?" I shouted at Tyler who was sitting beside me and hasn't even moved a muscle since the ride has started.

When the ride ended, Tyler's face was green and like he was about to puke. So he pulled me with him and ran to the nearest restroom then throw up there.

When he got out, I kept on laughing at him.

"Hahahaha."

"Not funny." He said, giving me a poker face.

He looked at something behind my back and when I turned around,

I couldn't even move. Why would he do this to me?