4

5-23-16

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

"Morning, sister dearest" Cameron greeted me.

"Hey, big bro" I said in response, it's a Saturday and it's been three days since Tyler decided to "court me".

"Where you going?" He asked, taking a bite on an apple.

"On a hashdte" I said, murmuring the word "date". Tyler texted me earlier and said we were going out on a date today. How could U not say no? He literally messaged me 50 times. So here I am eating before fixing myself for our date.

"On a what?"

"A date" I breathed, out of frustration.

He choked and drank two glasses of water, then he looked at me like I grew another head.

"You" he said slowly. "On a date" he said still looking at me for confirmation.

I just rolled my eyes, stand up then said,"Yeah, whatever."

I went inside my room and took a long bath, our date was 6:00 pm and it's still 3:00 pm so I have 3 hours to get ready.

I was done taking a bath by 4:00 pm. I saw Hailey and Bella in my room. Looking through my closet.

"Geez, don't you have anything to wear except for pants and big shirts?" Hailey said, dramatically falling to my bed with her hand on her forehead.

"That's okay Haiz, I brought a something for her." Bella said, and took two pieces of clothing out of her bag.

Bella likes to wear dresses, while Hailey liked to wear fitted shirts that goes with pants or shorts. They have a nice body like one of those Victoria Secret models.

Let's not talk about my body, They said that I look like a walking stick.

She threw it on my face, then I just stood there and looked at the shirt abd short. It was a sleeveless white shirt and black shorts.

God, I hate wearing sleeveless shirt and shorts that reached up mid thigh, when ever I put my arms up they see my armpit. And when I wear shorts, I always pull them down so it doesn't come up whenever I move too much. I'm not comfortable with that.

"What are you waiting for!? Christmas!? Go and wear that or I"ll be the one to wear that for you!" Bella shouted, with her hands on her hips.

I started wearing it inside my walk-in-closet. It looked good, but still I'm not used to wearing stuff like this.

"GET OUT CHLOE GARCIA MARTINEZ! WE WANT TO SEE YOU!" Hailey shouted.

I slowly went out and I saw them widening their eyes.

"Girl! You should wear clothes like that more often! You've got the curves and everything!" Bella said, now screaming in happiness. She looked like she escaped from the mental hospital. Hahaha.

They started straightening my wavy hair. My hair reached up to my waist. They put some make up on me, they didn't want me to see myself in the mirror so I waited before they were done.

They made me use my contact lens, instead of my glasses. They said that my braces went well with my outfit because the color was teal and it wasn't bad at all.

They were done putting such things in my face and let me face the mirror now. I was shocked when I saw my face in the mirror, it wasn't like me. I never really wore make up, but even if this is just light wow, I looked pretty.

They made me wear flats. I rejected that idea, and I just took out my fresh pair of vans, it was black with white linings. It was a good thing that I saw this, and I bought it. It matches my outfit so much.

I twirled for them and they said,

"Tyler will surely fall for you"

"Hard"