8

5-24-16

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Chloe's POV

It's a Monday. Back to those stressing college stuffs. I couldn't sleep after the date I had with Tyler.

I still remember his soft lips on my cheek.

My thoughts were cut straight by Fiona who threw a crumple paper at me.

I mean, ugh. What is her problem again?

"Hey Cowly!" she called me by the stupid nickname she made up.

I didn't bother look at her, and started making my way to my locker.

"Hey, don't turn your back at me." she
followed me, I didn't turned around to know. But, I can hear those heels at the back of me, which means she is following me.

She grabbed a fist of my hair, and I hear students gasp.

"Let go of my hair!" I started to reach for her hair, but I couldn't reach it since she was so tall because of her heels.

I did one thing that could only save myself from her.

I kicked her on the knee.

She fell to the floor with a loud 'thud'.

People were silent after that. Maybe they didn't expect me to fight back.

"Ms. Garcia in the dean's office now!" I heard the a teacher said.

"Serves you right." Fiona whispered, but I still heard it. I just smirked knowing what would happen next.

I obeyed her and went straight to the dean's office then shut the door behind me.

"Hey Chloe, so how's my favorite COUSIN?"

Yeah, Did I mention that my cousin owned this university? Maybe not.

"Still bullied, nothing new." I said, sitting comfortably on his couch.

"I saw what happened, didn't know you could kick that hard." He said laughing.

"Hey! It was just a soft kick. She overreacted!"

"I know. I saw her pulling your hair." He said, laughing and throwing a popcorn at me.

"Can you excuse me from my class, I don't feel like attending them." I asked him, with matching pouty lips and cute eyes.

"How could I ever say no?" He laughed, then started calling the faculty and told someone to inform them that I wan't going to attend the classes.

•~•~•~•~•~•

After my sweet nap, in the dean's office. I decided to leave and attend my afternoon classes.

I wonder where Tyler is, I asked in my head.

It was lunch break and I started heading to the cafeteria. I saw Bella and Hailey in our usual spot. They asked me about my whereabouts and I told them I just slept inside the dean's office.

They also made me tell them about what happened in our date.

"Ohemgee!! He's so sweet! Imagine Tyler, winning a teddy bear for you!" Hailey said, louder for Fiona to hear it.

She was sitted just beside out table, and I'm pretty sure she heard it becuase she stopped midway in eating her food.

"I know right! Because, Tyler likes Chloe." Bella said, loud enough for Fiona to hear again. I saw her face fuming with anger while looking at me.

She madly put her fork down and walked away.

The two were uncontrollably laughing in front of me. We just continue eating and headed next to our class.

It's already dismissal and Tyler was still nowhere to be found. I was walking my way out of the university, when I stopped because I heard Tyler shouting my name.

"Why?" I smiled sweetly at him.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to defend you from Chloe. I heard about it from my friend." He sincerly said.

"It's okay, I wasn't hurt. May I ask? Where were you?" He was walking with me to the parking lot where our family driver was.

"Oh, We were practicing for the game on Friday. Please watch and be there to cheer for me." He said, but it sounded more like a command.

I said "yes" to him and he said that he would be going back to his practice.

But before he left, he kissed me again. On the cheeks.

I held my heart who was uncontrollably beating fast.

What are you doing to me, Tyler?