The League Of Villains

Ever since the battle with Redestro, the League of Villains made no moves, not yet at least. Shigaraki was still in the mountains undergoing quirk training that will change him into god knows what, so the rest of the league, they just  waited for it to be complete. They did their own things of course, but nothing of large scale, especially with Kurogiri in custody. Same with the Liberation Front, without a leader, they couldn't make any big plays, so they waited until the moment was upon them.

Toga and Twice were still just hanging around and eating, Mr. Compress doing the same but also doing some stealing of things he likes. He has nothing better to do and his quirk suits him for that. Spinner was still the loner of the group, the only one who still actually cares about Stain's ideology, so he spent his time alone, contemplating the mess he'd gotten himself into. He'd always planned of becoming a villain, but not this kind, the kind that attempts murder on children because they annoy him, but the kind that can one day be respected, as Stain would've been if it weren't for Deku and the others. But Spinner wasn't even mad that Deku was alive like Shigaraki was, he was happy, for Stain allowed him to live, even actively saving him because he thought he was worthy of the name hero. Spinner knew when he joined the League that he would be remembered by society, he just didn't think he'd like what they'd remember him for.

And then there was Dabi. Since the warp gate villain was captured, Dabi had been the new second in command, so he was given some of the more serious jobs. He was still looking for potential new members, still leaving burnt and crispy corpses when they don't meet his standards. But, every once in a while, someone does go missing, just not the once crooks and criminals. But people that were strong, secluded, violent. Street fighters with strong quirks, the right hand man of kingpins, anyone who was strong, crazy, or couldn't be reported missing were taken by the patchwork man. Ever since Endeavor proved his own against the high end nomu, Hood, Dabi had been taking more and more people, they would never be as strong as Hood, but still, a high end nomu is a high end nomu. They needed as many as they could get, especially since Shigaraki said he has something big planned for his return.

Right now, everyone was at the Liberation Front, no one had anything to do, and so it was yet another uneventful day... Or at least, it was for the moment.

Spinner was on the top floor of the front, sitting by a window overlooking the forest. He was trying to tie a multitude of blades together to recreate the weapon he used against the Wild Wild Pussycats. While doing so, he was deep in thought, not noticing the amount of times he'd already cut himself on the knives, but he didn't care. The subject of his internal conflict left him, well, conflicted. He was debating whether or not he should leave the league. He doesn't consider himself a part of the Liberation Army, but the league did, but they didn't abide by Stain's principles, but they did save him from the Pussycats. 3 members of the league were captured that day, and he would've been a part of the 3, but Kurogiri stepped in, and later admitted he did so by request of Tomura, so he was grateful. The entire reason he had a chance at making the Hero Killer's dream a reality, he owed it all to him, now there was a large amount of people alongside him, some of which were also influenced by Stain. But is this what he wanted? No. Because most of the people there didn't agree with the hero system, but just as Stain did, Spinner does, just not the fakes, the ones who use their positions for themselves and not those they were sworn to protect.

He kept going back and forth until his eyes caught something that snapped him out of his thoughts, along with alerting him to the blood now covering the entirety of his left hand. He ran the bathroom to grab bandages and began to think again, this time about what he saw in the woods.

Lights.

3 lights moving between the trees. Red, Blue, and White, disappearing and reappearing through the gaps in the foliage. At first, he thought nothing of it, he chalked it up to blood loss or just being tired. But then he began thinking more in depth, and his mind flashed back to the live news report, with three similarly colored lights, just orange instead of white. He started to get a bit worried and tried to contact the others, but all he heard was static. He looked for the lights again and realized the white one was missing. Now he was really worried as he runs out into the halls calling out to Dabi, Toga, Twice, and Compress, all of which were in the dining room, Compress and Dabi joining Toga and Twice in eating. They heard, and they shrugged it off. Until Spinner nearly broke the door off its hinges looking for them.

"SPINNER WHAT THE HELL!?" everyone except for Compress screamed(Compress was currently choking on his sushi) at the reptilian.

"I-I'm sorry but this is serious! We might be under attack!" He said, sounding paranoid, but then he opened the blinds of the room just in time to see the lights, still 3, but instead of white it was grey. They then vanished, but reappeared, then repeated, and they realized they were circling the place, finding an opening, and then... they stopped.

The lights began to flicker and sweat began to form of everyone present in the room. Then the doors on the opposite side of the room broke open, flying off the hinges as 2 members of the PLF were thrown through, each of them covered in blood. The lights stopped flickering as 3 men in costumes strolled into the room, a man in bright blue now stained red surrounded by one in black, the other in yellow. As they entered, Dabi asked, "Who the hell are you guys? Heroes?" seething anger spilling onto his words. The one in the middle just chuckled.

"No. The names Surge, the 2 behind me are Reverse Flash, and Zoom, and we just want to negotiate a deal." The man now known as Surge told them, smirking the entire time.

"And what would that be?" Compress said calmly.

"You've been going after the students of U.A right? Specifically class 1-A. We are here to say, stay away from 1-A." Surge tells them, the corners of his smirk falling to a frown as his brows furrowed.

"Why would we do that!? Okay man don't hurt us!" Twice responded, confusing Surge for a moment, but he just shrugged it off. At this point, Reverse Flash and Zoom were looking at each other confused, they'd all agreed to take on the league to makes themselves known and feared, but they didn't know why Surge mentioned 1-A.

"Because, the fastest man alive, The Flash, is teaching that class. Their also friends from what I can tell... So I want to see The Flash's face when I slaughter them." Surge concluded, smiling like a mad man.

"Make us." Dabi said calmly.

"Gladly." Surge replied, lightning crackling through his eyes, blowing out the light nearest to him.

This moment would change the League of Villains.

Hi everyone, ImDefinitelyHuman here with a few things to say. This took too long for me to get out so I apologize for that. My Team Flash idea just wasn't working out, although I still intend to add those characters into the story at some point. Now for a thank you.

THANK YOU FOR 500+ READS! THIS IS MIND BLOWING! I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR, LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT!

Also, at time of writing this (February 1st) This story is at #1 in villains somehow, that is awesome. I don't really know what else to say so I'll stop now. Thank you so, so much for reading this chapter, and I hope to see you again next time for The Path We Run. Bye Guys.