A Normal Day?

Deku was walking along the sidewalk, accompanied by his best friends in U.A. Tenya Iida, class representative of class 2-A (He actually won the vote this time.), and Ochako Uraraka, his best friend and first crush. It was summer vacation, and the 3 were trying to use this time to make themselves better known in the hero business, but for the moment, they were simply laughing and goofing around, except for Iida, who seemed to get serious and preform his robot arm maneuver anytime a joke was made in poor taste. However, when they came to a street 2 of them knew much too well, the mood took on a bit more of a serious nature.

"I can't believe you actually defeated Overhaul by yourself Deku! With Eri clinging to your back no less!" Uraraka yelled, remembering the day they raided the Eight Precepts of Death, and watching as Deku battled with Kai Chisaki, as they nearly destroyed the entire block.

Iida, who had not been well informed on everything that happened that day, nearly tripped over his own jaw as it lay on the floor. "That was you, Midoriya!?" Iida exclaimed, still in shock that his closest friend played one of the most important roles of the rescue of the little horned girl and that he had no idea.

"Well, yeah but," Deku replied while shaking his head, "There were a ton of other heroes that helped just as much, like Eraserhead, Fat Gum, Lemillion... especially Lemillion." Deku finished a little saddened at the fact that Mirio had lost his quirk, as well as suffered a pretty bad beating all to save Eri. If you'd asked Deku, Mirio was the one who really saved the day. But if you'd asked Mirio, it was Deku. They didn't know that secretly, they looked up to one another.

Uraraka, noticing  the sad undertone of his statement, gave him a bright smile while patting his back, stated happily, "Come on, Deku! Stop being so modest and admit it, you kicked his ass!". Luckily she only noticed his chuckle, and not the light blush dusting his face.

He lets out a small sigh before smiling again and looking at his friend, before saying, "Yeah, I did kick his ass. But if it weren't for Eri i would'v-". He was cut off by Uraraka playfully punching his arm.

"What did I just say about the whole modest thing?" Uraraka stated while grinning. They all started laughing at this comment, but what they didn't realize was that this would be their last time to mess around like this for a while. As they stopped laughing, a comfortable silence filled the air, although, it didn't last long, as a big strange white and blue portal appeared in front of them. The 3 stopped in caution, never having seen anything like this, they decided to take a few steps back and enter a fighting stance, Deku summoning One For All throughout his body. A few moments passed by and they started to relax a little, but that proved to be a mistake as they were startled by a dark orange streak of lightning that shot out of the portal and raced down the rest of the street in under a second and stopped, almost as if it was waiting for something. The 3 couldn't see him well, but they all agreed they saw a man in a red suit. They saw what he was waiting for when 2 more lightning bolts, a red one in front of a bright blue streak, bolted out as well. They watched as the 3 streaks travel to the more densely populated city as the 3 heroes decided to pursue just in case these people weren't friendly.

They didn't realize how much danger they jumping into.