The Results Are In

"So, did we learn anything?" Barry asked the class in front of him. He expected them to be a little mad but when he was met with only groans from the entire class, he was a little startled. "What were we supposed to learn!? That your overpowered as fu-" Ashido yelled out, frustrated, but was cut off by Iida telling her not to swear in school. Barry was understanding of the lack of enthusiasm considering he'd just defeated their entire class. He sighed, getting ready to detail his ideas on how they could improve their quirks, fighting, and teamwork especially. 

He began to explain to them where improvements could be made, quirks, combat, and teamwork... Bakugo didn't take kindly to the last one. He talked for a while, allowing them to ask questions if they were unsure of something he said. He can think faster than a supercomputer so finding an answer took no time at all. He recommended advice and some of his thoughts on their quirks, trying to help the students evolve them in a way. It was a bit trickier than when he learned something new that he could, as there are many more than one speedster. He had received tips from people he once called friends, but the point is, they had his powers, so they knew how to accomplish other feats. However, quirks are mostly unique, there were a ton of them, mixing and combining as new generations come about, meaning while it's possible to have the same quirk as someone, chances aren't high.

Surprisingly, the students didn't shoot down his ideas, well, not immediately(Cough - Cough - Bakugo - Cough - Cough). Not completely understanding how their quirks worked didn't help his suggestions, but the suggestions helped to students create their own ideas on how to change. One suggestion did stick however, the student it stuck with was Uraraka. He said her quirk was amazing, but it was cancelled out to easily, if even one finger missed, it kept gravity, so he suggested she try to change the amount of gravity taken. She has five fingers on her hand, so instead of touching with all 5, she should train her quirk to lower gravity with each finger, every finger is 20%, the more she uses, the less gravity the object will have.

Truth be told, she had no idea how to do it, or even where to start. She was a little dumbfounded that she hadn't ever thought of even trying that. She always went by the name of her quirk, "Zero Gravity" emphasis on Zero. She knew it would be hard, but something pushed her to at least try. So it was decided that she would attempt it, but if it proved fruitless, she'd stop, and train in a more efficient way. She was nervous about it, but she was up to the task.

After the long conversation ended, the students and Barry walked to the dorms, chatting no longer as class and teacher, but just as friends. They enjoyed talking to Barry and he enjoyed talking to them. Barry was just a pleasant person to be around, and Barry for once, didn't feel weighed down by anything. No 'silent burden he had to bear' he could talk about his powers, both sides of his life and not be afraid for his or anyone else's lives in doing so. And pretty soon, he would get a Hero Licence, as everyone agreed he was indeed experienced in and ready for hero work. Soon, not only Flash, but Barry himself, would be thanked for helping civilians.

For once after becoming The Flash... he didn't have to be the impossible.

Just himself.  

Quick Announcement - Sorry for no uploads, exams in school have had me on edge. And sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to give y'all something real quick. Next 2 chapters will focus on Connor's training, and Team Flash. Also, thank you guys for 300 reads. It means so much that people are still reading, and if you're enjoying the story please vote, or comment telling me what you want. That's all, so until next time.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter of The Path We Run.