Proper Introductions

"Okay, okay! Can we please calm down for a minute? I don't know if you noticed, but I'm spent." Flash said as he collapsed to his knee, running fast enough to stop a speedster in their tracks is no easy feat. He just got out of a fight and he wasn't looking to get into another. "So... is there anything I should know about this world, like why were you talking about heroes, and what happened to you? I've never seen such a young meta-human." He stated, pointing at Midoriya.

"Meta-human? I'm just a normal teenager man." Izuku said nonchalantly, feeling oddly comfortable around the stranger. "I was actually quoting a hero named All Might, haven't you heard of him? He was number one for so many years!" He yelled, forgetting he was talking to a lightning bolt that ran out of a portal. 

"If your not a meta, then how do you explain the glowing and the lightning, huh?" Flash asked, also forgetting he was a lightning bolt that ran out of a breach. After the 3 people he had saved looked at him like he was delusional, it hit him. "Wait, do... do all of you have superpowers!?" He asked, not knowing which answer he was hoping for, because on one hand, they'd mentioned heroes, but if that's the case, then there is definitely villains. Even if this isn't his Earth, he is still a hero, and if he, and his villains, are going to be on this Earth, he knows he has to fulfill his duties as The Flash.

"Well yeah, but here they're more commonly known as quirks. Mine is On- SUPERPOWER! It's just called superpower. By the way, my name is Izuku Midoriya, I'm training to become a pro hero!" Deku yelled, Barry practically seeing the fire in his eyes.

"I'm Ochako Uraraka, and my quirk is Zero Gravity. I'm also training to become a pro." She said while pumping her fist in the air, having the same determination as Deku. She thought it was odd how trusting of Flash Deku was, but he was usually a good judge of character, and if Deku was good with him, so was she.

"I think I'll hold my introduction for now, who the hell are you, and what's the deal with those other 2 freaks!?" Aizawa asked while yelling, not understanding why his students were so trusting of the guy who they said ran out of a portal. He was just scared for the students, because he couldn't erase whatever power the 3 held, so he wasn't taking chances. Luckily, Barry was all too familiar with trust issues and knew why Aizawa was lashing out.

"I'm Barry Allen, on my Earth, I'm a hero called The Flash. And I can see your confused, and I'll explain considering that my fight got dragged onto your Earth, but, and you can refuse, but, can we get something to eat first, because this is a long story. Oh and I have to consume about 10,000 calories a day or I could die." Barry said, regret audible in his voice for what he did. But to his surprise, and the kids's, the man accepted. He thought it would be much harder to get him to agree, thankfully it wasn't though.   

"We should get changed first so we don't draw attention, this conversation would be better if people weren't trying to eavesdrop on it." Eraser said. Luckily, he wasn't one of the most approachable heroes, on or off duty, so even if someone recognized him, they likely wouldn't talk to him. He also didn't want to eat in his hero costume, and neither did the kids, seeing as how swiftly they had agreed.

Barry let out a small chuckle, before agreeing himself. They watched as he pressed on his right ring finger, and the suit covering his whole body, was sucked into a small ring with a lightning bolt on it. The 3 were awestruck, Midoriya had lots of questions, to which Barry pleaded with him to wait until they get to the place they were to eat at. He reluctantly agreed, and Uraraka warned him of the barrage of questions soon to storm him.

They went to a buffet style restaurant, considering the whole 10,000 calorie thing, it was the only logical choice. They also informed Iida of their whereabouts, and asked him to join, which he accepted, but wouldn't arrive for a few more minutes, so they'd decided to hold off on backstories and Barry's powers until Iida's arrival. Uraraka's warning proved to hold true, for as soon as they had paid for their food, Deku had already begun his verbal onslaught of questions about the ring, his suit, how they work, along with other things. Once Iida arrived and spared Barry from Deku's flurry, he began to tell the 4 who he was and why he was there.

Location: Hospital - immediately following Iida's departure.

"DOCTOR! Please, get in here, he's flat lining!" A nurse yelled. The man who had been hit with Zoom's lightning bolt appeared to be fine, but they had asked him to stay for just a bit to run tests. They expected him to be leaving soon, but all of a sudden, his condition went crazy, violently shaking, and his heart rate stopping... or so they thought.

They began to try and stabilize him with a defibrillator, but once they administered a shock, and nothing changed, they tried charging it again, but, "Oh god, GET ANOTHER, THIS ONE'S OUTTA JUICE!!" The doctor yelled, commencing chest compression's to restart his heart, to no avail. They were almost out of time when they brought in a spare. Quickly starting it and charging the shock, they tried once more, and this time, the man gasped for air, and everyone sighed in relief. However, it was short lived.

The spare defibrillator had also died, and there seemed to be no cause. But then the lights began to flicker, and when they looked at him once more, they noticed all of the energy from the room, no, the entire floor, being sucked into his body. He looked up at them finally opening his eyes...

...Blue and white lightning crackling within them.