What Do We Do!?

The 3 heroes-in-training tried their best to follow the strange things that exited through the portal, but they were unbelievably fast. Even Iida using his Recipro Turbo and Deku at 20% of One For All couldn't keep up. Uraraka didn't have anything to help with speed, especially considering what she was trying to keep up with. So she resorted to using her quirk on herself, and hanging onto Deku for dear life. She would've chose Iida, but she didn't want to get burnt by his engines. They stopped on a street with televisions being displayed through the glass window. They had lost them, due to the vast difference , but they quickly found them when breaking news reports took over the stations. 

"Breaking News, people are claiming lightning bolts are running along the ground. This is happening near Central Mutsafu, where we are currently sending one of our reporters and a news helicopter to confirm or deny the claims. Lets cut to you Eiichi." The station then swapped to a clearly nervous reporter sitting in the helicopter. His face was blue and he was sweating profusely. He began to stutter at an inaudible volume, almost a mumble. (Imagine a dark haired grown man entering a Midoriya mutter.)

This went on for about 10 seconds before the camera man let out an irritated sigh, grabbed the microphone, and pointed the camera out of the chopper, shocking the 3 students with the fight going on. Most quirks only had one application, and the strength depends on the creativity in which it is used. So when they saw these things running up buildings, running through some, and making impossible long jumps all over the city in a matter of seconds, they were stunned into silence. In awe, and fear. 

Just when you thought it couldn't get crazier, real lightning bolts started to be thrown around, one of them eventually hitting a poor bystander, snapping the students out of the trance. People were now getting hurt, so they started making their way to the area, putting on their hero costumes over the clothes they were wearing, which was pretty uncomfortable, and making a plan for how they would extract the citizens and then join the fight if the conclusion hadn't been reached. 

Uravity would make people float, while Deku and Ingenium got them to safety, and then join the fight and try to stop it. They reached their destination, and started evacuating. Luckily it was the weekend, so it wasn't as busy, getting everyone out of danger in about 5 minutes. They turned to another conveniently placed TV display where the report was still playing, just in time to see that the fight had now been going on just one building. A blue lightning bolt was thrown at the orange streak, but the one receiving the bolt was the same one who threw it sending him flying off the building, clearly not expecting that. (Flash decided it was time for payback, and threw Zoom's lightning back at him the same way Zoom had done to him.)

They watched as the lightning faded and a figure in all black could be seen. The person then started moving his arms in circles, creating small wind funnels, propelling him upward... right into the news helicopter. They turned their attention to the TV's in time to see him remove a mask from his head, sigh, and run his hands through his hair, taking a breather. He then noticed the camera man and asked, "Is that thing live?" The camera then nodded, not daring to lie to this freak.

He showed a devilish grin, and began speaking to the world. "Hello people of whatever pitiful Earth this is. My name is Hunter," His eyes then turned pitch black, and his voice deepened immensely, taking on a new level of terror.

"But you can call me... ZOOM!"