Chapter Thirteen: Pride

So before you get started, this chapter is going to be longer than normal because of the detail I put into it. I hope you guys enjoy it!  (:

"What are you doing here?" I say to Madison, who's on the verge of popping a vein.

"Same to you... Richard," she says

"I told you we were going to get caught!" says the girl next to her. I look at the girl next to her, she's a blonde, I think I've seen her in my class. But I can't remember her name.

"Who are you again?" I ask the blonde.

"Hi, I'm Lily, I'm Madison's best friend and only friend," she says.

Madison soft-punches Lily, "Lily!"

"Sorry, Rich, Madison is kinda mad right now, so could you take a step back?"

"Kinda?!" Madison says, "Oh, it's more than kinda!"

I still hear yelling from the drunk, something about how Hazel's a whore was said.

"Anyways, why are you here?" I ask.

Madison starts saying, "We were invited by Hazel to oversee the date and make sure that no illegal acts, inappropriate-"

"Basically, if the date sucks, we call her and get her the fuck out," Lily says to cut off her friend.

I then hear a scream, a girl's scream. All of us turn around to see Jamaal standing with his hands over his head, Hazel on the floor, and a drunk senior with his right hand on his left side, as if he did a slapping motion.

"Oh shit, we have to call the cops," says Lily

"H-hey Rich," Terry says frightened, "uh, I think Jamaal snapped"

"Yeah, I know," I say, "get ready and call an ambulance."

"An ambulance? Our friend just got slapped in the face," Madison says.

As soon as she finished her sentence, Jamaal let down his hands that were covering his head. He looked up at the senior dead in the eye. He took a step forward and crouched down a little bit.

"WHAT IS THIS?! SOME ROYALTY SHIT? GET UP YA FUCKING CLOWN!" the senior says.

Jamaal then rushes the drunk, the drunk gives a confused look and laughs. He finishes laughing and is about to say something to Jamaal, but Jamaal was already in front of him. The drunk gets ready to fight and puts up his fists. But there was no need, Jamaal hooks the senior's knee with his leg to make him off balance and fall. Jamaal then leaps into the senior's face and punches it as he was falling. The drunk, who is taller, stronger, and 3 years older than Jamaal, is now on the floor, gasping for air since that punch knocked the wind out of him. But Jamaal doesn't give him any time to recover, Jamaal grabs his right leg and steps on his throat to suffocate the man who has no air. The man struggles and tries to get his foot off of his throat, but the man standing on him seemed to have an inhumane amount of strength, the drunk was weak before him. Although it may seem strange, Jamaal then takes off the man's shoes and leaves his socks on. But it was to torture the man, by breaking every toe one by one.

CRACK!

Jamaal releases the pressure on his throat so the man could breathe in and scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!, *gasp*, AAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAA!"

Terry, Matt, and I rush in to stop Jamaal since the point was made not to fuck with him or Hazel anymore. But we don't arrive until 15 seconds later, where we heard two more painful cracks, the sound of a man screaming from pain to where it eventually leads to crying, and the sound of blood dripping from a wet sock. We get there as soon as Jamaal was about to break the fourth toe and Terry grabs Jamaal and immediately throws him in the direction of Hazel. I look at the man crying on the floor and his half-way in the air, to scared to rest it and let the pain come over and the blood to gush. I look at Madison to make sure she is on the phone, which she was. I then look over to Jamaal who is on the floor unconscious, sleeping soundly like a baby and Hazel astonished but also scared.

The date was terrible.