Chapter Ten: The Boy's Plan

I slam the door open and Matt and Terry look up surprised and kinda looking scared. Jamaal and I walk in, they then let out a sigh of relief when they see me.

I say, "Alright boys, Project Beta Alpha is a go."

Matt and Terry jump up immediately and go, "Really?! We are doing it?"

"Yes," I say.

"Um, I'm sorry, but what is going on?" Jamaal asks.

"Preparing for war," Matt says cold-like.

"What?!" Jamaal says in shock.

"No, stop Matt. We are going to be your wingmen," I respond to his gullibleness.

"What's a wingman?"

". . ."

"We are going to get you and Hazel on a date," Terry says.

Jamaal's face goes red with embarrassment as he starts questioning us how we knew that he liked her. Jamaal is a very, very easy person to read, like too easy, just look at his face and you can tell what he's feeling. Although you guys can't see his face, wait am I unintentionally breaking the fourth wall right now?

"Wait but how are you guys going to do it though?" He asks.

"Blind date!" we all say.

"What's that?"

"You pure child of God, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A DATE IS?!" Matt yells.

"Stop yelling please," I say

"No, I know what a date is, I just don't know what a blind date is."

"It's where two people go on a date but they don't know who they're going on a date with," Terry says.

"How are you guys going to get Hazel to go?"

"Don't worry, Hazel is so lonely at this point of her life that a blind date with a guy or girl would absolutely enlighten her, we'll just tell her a dude wants to go on a date with her and I'm sure she'll accept!" Matt energetically replies.

"Wait, Hazel's gay?" I ask.

Matt answers with, "I have no idea but she makes a lot of gay jokes."

I mean she does, but that doesn't mean that she's gay.

I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED, AND I WILL UPDATE TWO AFTER THIS, ALSO NEW COVER! IT IS MY OWN DRAWING!