Chapter Seven: Hazel Tania

I do wonder, would Madison and I be a good couple? I mean it's not a good match-up that's for sure, but I do wonder what we would be like-

"Hey, are you listening?!"

"Wha-what?" I said.

"I said, 'Do you like Madison?'" Hazel asked.

"No."

"Well, why-"

"No, that's why," I cut her off before she can say anything else.

We were in the library studying and everyone had that look of 'shut the hell up, I'm trying to study/read' and yes, they were looking at Hazel, Jamaal came with us but he went somewhere else.

Hazel Tania, I have no absolute idea of why I am a friend to you, it's way too confusing, you belong in one of those 'gal' groups

'Heyyyy, where's Jamaal', she texted to me. It was an alternative to talking so that people wouldn't get mad. Although she can whisper to me, so I think she's texting someone else.

'Idk' I text back, but out of the corner of my eye, I catch Jamaal at the entrance of the bathroom, the wrong one at it too. A girl actually came out of the bathroom and almost screamed, but didn't because he was acting too feminine to be a guy, so she ignored him. She actually looked kinda familiar but I didn't pay much attention to it.

"I gtg to the bathroom real quick," I text.

I walk over to him and he almost screamed, he ducked into the bathroom and I'm probably guessed he saw no urinals because not even 5 seconds later, he dives into the guy's bathroom.

"Found him," I chuckled.