8

TW// FORM OF ABUSE, VERY CRINGY, AND SHORT AF (probably should have put that in the last chapter, sorry.)

-A few weeks later-

You had noticed your dad's pattern for when he came down to you, it was every other day. He didn't give you much food and you felt tired and sore constantly. He didn't even take the wires off your wrists or ankles and he had cut your hair to where it was curling around your ears.

Your hope that someone was going to save you was fading by the hour. You heard a door slam upstairs and heavy footsteps were stomping down the stairs and towards you. "Were you yelling earlier?!" He yells at you and you shake your head, fearful of getting hit. "You were the only one here it had to be you! The neighbors said they heard yelling ten minutes ago!" You scoot back as you see your legs shake from the cold or fear.

You see him pull something out of his bag that he still had on and he hits you with it, harder than he usually does, causing you to feel dizzy. It was a metal water bottle, one of the things he hit you with the most because it was conveniently there and hurt to be hit with.

He hits you with it again and you feel dizzy and sick for a moment until you suddenly feel nothing.