5

~Time skip~

You walk in and see BEN, Jeff, and EJ sitting in the living room as Jeff flicked dried mud off his shoes at BEN. 

You walk up behind the couch and look at what EJ was doing and see he was reading a book about Phycology, the same one you read about a year ago. He looks up from his book and looks at you. "Uh. Sorry." You say and take a step back. "Are you interested in Phycology?" He asks you as he closes his book with a bookmark. You nod slowly. "I read that book in eighth grade." You say and his form relaxes a bit. "That's quite a level for an eighth-grader. This is a college textbook." You nod again.

You hear a screech from down the hallway and see a medium fluffy beast-like creature with an animal skull for a head. You hear a manic laugh come from down the hallway as the fluffy beast jumps next to EJ. 

"Not funny, Kage. You scared Seedeater again." EJ says and glances at you. 

"I think you should stay away from Kage, not like he's bad, but he's weird. He won't be creepy towards you though." EJ says as someone quickly appears next to you and grabs you. You tear your arm away quickly and look back in slight fear. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Kage?" Tim says as he walks in with Brian and Toby trailing behind.

Kage shrugs and looks at you.

"He may spare you if you're nice to him," Tim says, not believing himself. "He has NEVER liked anyone enough though so good luck!" BEN says and lets out a loud cackle.

"Everyone in this place would do that, spare someone I mean," Tim says and glances at you. "We all need a little something." You shrug and walk up the stairs.

You get to the top of the stairs and Tim walks up to a door. He knocks three times and backs up a bit. You walk up next to him. "Who is it?" You hear. "Masky and D/N's daughter, Y/N," Tim says. You hear loud footsteps and then see the door open. "Wazz popping, loser... and human." Tim sighs. "This is Y/N; D/N's daughter," Tim says and you wave a bit. "She will be staying with us for a while."

"She's kinda cute, plan on transitioning to male? J-"

 "Nope. Come on." Tim says and grabs you and starts to drag you along.

"Rouge is next. She takes care of the people that come inside of the forest without permission." Tim says, still dragging you. You look behind you and see Kagekao is following you.

"Come on." You whisper to him. He looks surprised and comes closer. Your hand started to hurt when he was dragging you. "Can you let go of my hand?" You ask quietly and he lets go and whispers a sorry. 

You continue walking with Tim on one side and Kagekao on the other. Tim stops at a door and knocks. "She's pretty chill with everyone, she has favorites though," Tim says and laughs a bit. Kagekao nods. The door opens up. "Hey, Masky, Kagekao. New kid?" She says. "Hi." You say quietly. "Her name is Y/N, she doesn't talk much but she'll open up." Tim finishes for you.

"It's very nice to meet you, Y/N. I hope we can become good friends." She says. You nod with a small smile on your face. You glace at Tim and see him starring at you.

"Y/N!" You hear Toby yell. "Coming! Sorry." You yell and run off towards the living room.

You rush down the stairs. "What do you need?" You say as you walk down the rest of the stairs and jump the final step. "Just wanted to see your face. You may go now." He says with a stupid grin. You stare at him blankly. 

Time skip

You get ready for bed and think about your Dad coming and your new friends. You turn off your lights and get into bed. I can't wait to see Dad.