1

You wake up to hear yelling. "Y/n! Get out here!" Your Mom yells. You sigh, walking to your door. "Don't bring her into this, it's not her problem." Your Dad says sternly (but calm) back. "She's 15!" 

You walk out of your room and to the living room to be faced with a fuming Mom and a worried Dad. "Go clean something!" Your Mom says. You glance at her with a slight glare. Your Mom walks up to you. "I'm warning you, Y/N." She says. She raises her arm to smack you, you close your eyes ready for impact, you don't feel it. 

You open your eyes to see your Dad holding your Mom's wrist. "Get out of my house." Your Dad says. Your Mom looks at your Dad. "You can't do that!" She says. "I'll have the divorce papers for you tomorrow. Get out." He says, ready to throw her out. 

She tears her hand out of his grip and walks out of the house with a purse, closing the door behind her. Your Dad walks to the door and locks it, only to run back to you and hugs you. You hug him back. "She will never hurt you again." He says, in the threatening but protective way he says almost everything to you. 

"I know a place where we can go. I need to visit them anyway." Your Dad says with a small smile, pulling away and looking at you.

"Go pack your stuff. We can find some stuff on the way there. Think of it as a road trip." He says, walking away.

You walk to where your Dad is, on the phone. "Slender, can I ask a favor of you?" "Yes, I understand." "I'm sure she would be fine with the others. Tim and Brian would probably get along with her perfectly fine." "I need to ask her about that, she's always been a little morbid." He laughs a bit.

You were confused at this point but you were happy if he was happy. "Dad? Where are you taking me?" You say. He looks back to you, a bit surprised at how quiet you were. "Hold on." He pulls away from the phone. "Honey, please go pack. I'll tell you on the way." He says, smiling warmly at you. You nod your head and turn around. 

"Pack dark clothes!" He yells to you. You stay silent and nod to yourself. You run to your room and open the door then shutting it. You walk to your closet and get a bag and throw your very little clothes in it. "That's it I guess." You say to yourself. "I'm ready!" You say, walking into the hallway and into the living room where your Dad is. "I'm going to get my bag, bye." He says, hanging up his phone. "Let's get you some road trip snacks, sound good?" He says, smiling at you. You nod.

~To be continued~